I ran the software update that just popped up on my phone, and when it restarted it seems to have added a duplicate phone number to all of my contacts, and as a byproduct removed the name of the contact from every text message conversation. When I open a convo it doesn't show a name, but when I search for the persons name, it has 2 phone numbers when they're only used to be one. Even removing the 2nd number doesn't change anything. I've restarted twice, and turned the phone completely off and then back on. The battery also seems to be draining quickly and the phone feels hot. Its the Q10.
    07-26-14 06:15 PM
    What version are you running now? Type myver and it should show up....

Do you remember which version you had before?

Where are your accounts located? Do you have them from Linkedin, email, Facebook.....

This was a known issue by updating from 10.1 to 10.2....

We love to help, but need more info...

It is normal that your phone is getting hot, since it is re-indexing all emails and contacts, which can take a day or two....

Posted via CB10
    07-26-14 06:23 PM
    Nothing comes up when I type myver. All it says is I should be able to type it and find out the version, but it doesn't actually tell me the version. Not sure which one was running before. Most of contacts are through gmail, not synced to facebook or linkedin.
    07-26-14 06:51 PM
    Nothing comes up when I type myver. All it says is I should be able to type it and find out the version, but it doesn't actually tell me the version. Not sure which one was running before. Most of contacts are through gmail, not synced to facebook or linkedin.
    Go to settings, about, tap category and OS

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    07-26-14 08:01 PM