I want to update my z10 new os but here is no Wi Fi how to update over mobile network

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 12:21 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

Do you want to update to an OS officially released by your carrier that's higher than your current OS?
    On home screens, tap Search icon and type "software" then select Software Updates. Tap the Check for Updates button at bottom of screen.

Is there an update available? If so, try to load it. It should give you a popup to approve doing this over mobile network.
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

Do you want to update to an OS officially released by your carrier that's higher than your current OS?
    On home screens, tap Search icon and type "software" then select Software Updates. Tap the Check for Updates button at bottom of screen.

Is there an update available? If so, try to load it. It should give you a popup to approve doing this over mobile network.
    08-27-14 12:29 AM
    This software is too large to be download over this network please use a Wi Fi network.....
    Writing lik this
    I really want to install

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 12:42 AM
    You can use a PC with the USB cable, and update through BlackBerry Link, or BlackBerry website.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 01:04 AM
    You can use a PC with the USB cable, and update through BlackBerry Link, or BlackBerry website.

Posted via CB10
    Well, wouldn't that require being connected to the Internet? Probably what his issue is. Maybe only has mobile access.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    08-27-14 10:41 AM
    Finally I'm update my z10 thnxxxxx for help

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 04:04 AM
    Finally I'm update my z10 thnxxxxx for help

Posted via CB10
    Congrats!
    How did you do it in the end?

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    08-31-14 03:13 AM
    Using mobile hotpot

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 12:32 AM
    Hey can you tell me how did you do it using Mobile hot spot????

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 01:41 AM
    Yes, I would have suggested using someone else's Mobile Hotspot too. I've updated my software in this way when my router failed.

The obvious caveat is that you need to know someone with a generous data allowance (preferably unlimited).
    09-01-14 06:02 AM
    With a mobile hotspot, you can create an Internet connection for up to five mobile devices on a 3G phone and up to 10 on a 4G LTE smartphone. After a few quick steps, the phone creates its own secure Wi-Fi network, which your devices can join. There?s no need for a USB cable, and multiple users can share your phone?s mobile data plan.

There are just a few things to keep in mind: Be aware that any data used by a connected device will be deducted from the total amount of data you?ve selected in your MORE Everything Plan. Also, be sure not to disable the mobile hotspot?s Wi-Fi; if disabled, anyone could connect to the hotspot without your knowledge or permission and potentially access any data being transmitted.

Here?s how to turn your laptop into a virtual office, your camera into a global traveler, your MP3 player into a streaming playground, and more:

1.�� �Ensure the Verizon Wireless Mobile Hotspot feature is activated in your Settings or Manage Connections area. (With a MORE Everything Plan, the Mobile Hotspot functionality becomes automatically available on your capable smartphone.)

2.�� �Open the App Tray and select ?Mobile Hotspot.? (If your device isn?t set up this way, learn your phone?s individual process by checking out a Device Simulator.)

3.�� �Tap the Mobile Hotspot checkbox. (Note: The Mobile Hotspot feature can use a lot of power, so it?s a good idea to plug your phone into a charger while the feature is turned on.)

4.�� �In a few moments, an icon will appear in the notifications panel showing the availability of your new hotspot.

5.�� �Computers and other connected devices can now connect to this hotspot through Wi-Fi and share your smartphone?s data connection.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 04:40 AM