I am trying to purchase some extra CAL's for our BES10 from blackberry's online store, https://caenterprisestore.ecomm.weba...000000001.html. I sign into our account and I immediately get a screen that is asking which company I want to make a purchase for.

I have 2 options that I can select, both are identical and it doesn't matter which one I choose I am then given the following error "The request cannot be fulfilled successfully. Please contact the store administrator". I cannot for the life of me find any contact information for this so called "store administrator".

I have called blackberry tech support who transferred me to the sales voicemail (no return call received as of yet), I have tweeted @BlackBerry4Biz and @BlackBerry (no answer), I direct messaged via twitter @BlackBerryHelp (no answer) and I have called Blackberry Corporate Head Office who first asked me what store I was talking about and then told me "oh I've never heard of this store administrator" and proceeded to transfer me to the voicemail of a sales person where I left yet another message (you guessed it, no return call received)!

I am at my wits end with this, making a purchase should not be this complicated and time consuming so as a last ditch effort I am hoping that someone on here can help me!!!!

Thank you.
    06-25-14 02:20 PM
    Sheesh, it really shouldn't be that difficult. Hope you get things sorted out soon.
    06-25-14 03:27 PM
    If you're trying to buy CAL's then don't you have an Enterprise support number? You either have a subscription for Enterprise support or you have the incident based option - http://us.blackberry.com/business/pr...t-options.html. Needless to say, for Enterprise support you need to contact Enterprise care or email them via sales @ blackberry.com
    06-25-14 03:32 PM
    I do not have a support subscription and have no problems using incident based support when I need it (which has been twice in the last 6 years) but seriously I should have to pay for support in order to be able to place an order? That makes no sense to me, I just need to purchase more CAL's.
    06-25-14 06:48 PM