I received an email(see below) just now from the assholes at Snapchat telling me that my account was locked because I was using a third party application (Snap2Chat). I am pissed to say the least. If they won't create a native app for BlackBerry and the sideloaded crap is lame in quality, how are we supposed to enjoy the Snapchat application?
    We don't. Simple as that. As a BlackBerry user, we got the short end of the stick with applications.

Back to the point, though. Has anyone else run into this crap? NOTE: I removed my username on Snapchat, but this is the email I just received..

Hi *MY SNAPCHAT USERNAME HERE*,

Our system has detected that you have continued to use third-party apps, and has locked your account. You can unlock your account by upgrading to the most recent version of Snapchat. If our system continues to detect that you are using third-party apps after unlocking your account, your account will be permanently locked. We regret taking that action, but it's a matter of safety: using third-party applications can compromise your account.

Please note that your account will be permanently locked if you use third-party apps, even if you switch devices.
    06-03-15 10:02 PM
    Unfortunately Snapchat is on the hunt for third party apps due to that huge security breach they had last time which was the cause of third party apps. Most Snap2chat/Snap10 users have run into this problem, even some who used the patched Android app iirc and have thus received that email. I have gotten it too a couple of months back. It sucks, but it is what it is

Whatever you do, do not sign out at this point. They won't boot you out for using the application as long as you don't change your password and/or sign in using another third party app. I'd recommend you to use Casper (another third party (android) app), but it looks like those users also started receiving mails today
    Unfortunately Snapchat is on the hunt for third party apps due to that huge security breach they had last time which was the cause of third party apps. Most Snap2chat/Snap10 users have run into this problem, even some who used the patched Android app iirc and have thus received that email. I have gotten it too a couple of months back. It sucks, but it is what it is

Whatever you do, do not sign out at this point. They won't boot you out for using the application as long as you don't change your password and/or sign in using another third party app. I'd recommend you to use Casper (another third party (android) app), but it looks like those users also started receiving mails today
    06-03-15 10:12 PM