When I click on download icon of any app on snap.it initilize again and again. But can't download

UNITED INDIA
    10-25-16 11:19 PM
    What version of Snap are you using?
    10-25-16 11:25 PM

united india
    10-26-16 06:02 AM
    Have the same problem. Looks like found a crazy solution..
    - open Snap
    - go to "my apps", start downloading an updated apk. (then it'll go into this "initilizing" loop)
    - go to settings, clean cache, exit Snap
    - open Snap, go to setting - downloads. Resume a paused download - and the magic will begin.
    Go through this drill again and again till you've updated all your apps.
    Yes, it's very.. "exciting"
    10-26-16 06:15 AM
    When I click on download icon of any app on snap.it initilize again and again. But can't download

UNITED INDIA
    As an admitted hacker, can't you figure it out on your own?

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    10-26-16 11:47 AM
    Same problem, Snap is not working
    I was using 2.xx and I thought it was the problem so I upgraded to 3.xx still not working..
    I get a blank page with Snap logo on top. Did google cut snap off?
    10-26-16 01:41 PM
    Same here, on version 3.004, and it doesn't work.
    10-26-16 04:06 PM
    Working well on mine . Using version 3.005

Have you tried clearing your cache and reloading.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Lusitano17; 10-26-16 at 07:05 PM.
    10-26-16 06:00 PM
    Just installed (the free) Snap v3.0.0.4 bar file.. it's not working on my Passport..

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 08:49 PM
    Same problem, Snap is not working
    I was using 2.xx and I thought it was the problem so I upgraded to 3.xx still not working..
    I get a blank page with Snap logo on top. Did google cut snap off?
    That's the same thing I'm getting.. good to see I'm not the only one.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 08:50 PM
    anyone figure this out? been using 2.9.9.2 for a long time...suddenly stopped working, noticed that it forgot my password, was able to log back in, but still shows blank white page....cannot find any apps...

...when I close and re-launch snap, it forgets my password again.

Posted via CBX
    10-27-16 12:20 PM
    anyone figure this out? been using 2.9.9.2 for a long time...suddenly stopped working, noticed that it forgot my password, was able to log back in, but still shows blank white page....cannot find any apps...

...when I close and re-launch snap, it forgets my password again.

Posted via CBX
    Try updating to version 3.
    Older builds were problematic and for a period of time they were unsupported.
    Dev has recently updated the app and it should be functional (mine has been since the update).

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 12:58 PM
    with all the b.s. around snap lately, I finally installed cobalt's solution for google play etc...and let me tell you! its not as daunting as it seems, and it works great! going to delete snap. used to love it...too bad dev failed.

Posted via CBX
    10-27-16 01:57 PM
    with all the b.s. around snap lately, I finally installed cobalt's solution for google play etc...and let me tell you! its not as daunting as it seems, and it works great! going to delete snap. used to love it...too bad dev failed.

Posted via CBX
    I don't believe the Snap Dev failed...he had to work within the boundaries of Google Services and many took advantage of his work without providing any sort of financial support.
    Cobalts efforts have really opened the door, but he has had his wrist slapped at least on one occasion by Google and unfortunately as Android continues to develop even Cobalts work will be rendered obsolete....and that's not taking into consideration the limitations in the BB android runtime.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 02:10 PM
    ...what?

Posted via CBX
    10-28-16 09:05 AM
    I rebooted my phone and reinstalled Snap v3.0.0.4 and it finally worked after logging in with the 2-Step Verification..

I will be going to a BlackBerry Android with a Physical Keyboard.
    It's inevitable.

I do use Apps and would rather have 'the Google' built in.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 10:11 AM
    ...what?

Posted via CBX
    ...probably time to get an android.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 11:14 AM
    go ahead. my blackberry works perfectly.

Posted via CBX
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    10-28-16 11:22 AM
    ...probably time to get an android.

Posted via CB10
    Not this boy....
    ..hanging on to my BB10 devices until they crumble. ..was just pointing out that ultimately if someone really wants android apps they will need to go elsewhere.

Posted via CB10
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    10-28-16 11:29 AM
    I did the same as Boris W. ... it worked. Not sure if it was a coincidence. I'm using 3.0.0.1.
    10-28-16 08:51 PM
    go ahead. my blackberry works perfectly.

Posted via CBX
    If it works perfectly then these workarounds/band-aid solutions shouldn't even exist.

*ME173X
    10-28-16 10:08 PM
    If it works perfectly then these workarounds/band-aid solutions shouldn't even exist.

*ME173X
    People have different definition for "works perfectly". For you "works perfectly" might mean having vine/instagram/snapchat/random games/etc, some of which you could only get from google play store, but for me "works perfectly" is having an amazing hub, email client, fast operation, reliable without hiccups, or lags, great attachment and file management, syncing utilities, sound quality in calls and streaming via bluetooth. So just because we need this google play client to work on our device, doesn't make it imperfect. I can't even use citibank or chase mobile deposit on my blackberry anymore, so what do I do? I grabbed a $10 android phone, installed those essential apps that I need (which I don't need to use all the time) so when I get home, or while sitting in the office, I can deposit my checks, but my quality of life isn't affected by some laggy, half-assed HUB running on android (for now anyway, I am sure it is still being improved and kudos to BB for that).
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    10-28-16 11:44 PM
    I did the same as Boris W. ... it worked. Not sure if it was a coincidence. I'm using 3.0.0.1.

nothing shows up in My Apps.
    10-28-16 11:45 PM
    People have different definition for "works perfectly". For you "works perfectly" might mean having vine/instagram/snapchat/random games/etc, some of which you could only get from google play store, but for me "works perfectly" is having an amazing hub, email client, fast operation, reliable without hiccups, or lags, great attachment and file management, syncing utilities, sound quality in calls and streaming via bluetooth. So just because we need this google play client to work on our device, doesn't make it imperfect. I can't even use citibank or chase mobile deposit on my blackberry anymore, so what do I do? I grabbed a $10 android phone, installed those essential apps that I need (which I don't need to use all the time) so when I get home, or while sitting in the office, I can deposit my checks, but my quality of life isn't affected by some laggy, half-assed HUB running on android (for now anyway, I am sure it is still being improved and kudos to BB for that).
    For me, there's no such thing as "works perfectly" for a phone. "It suits my needs." would be the closest thing.
    10-29-16 01:53 AM
    You get no support from Red light, I purchased the new version after snap 2 stop working and no luck with v. 3 on any of our blackberries. I ve requested help twice from the Dev with no response. I recommend you move on to a third party APK market. I currently started using Mobo and it works perfectly with BB10.

Posted via CB10

That's a shame, now he wants money to remove ads and it looks like he is not responding to paid customers either? I was thinking about buying it to see if the paid version works, but after reading your comment I'll pass.

I don't know any other way to get Android apps on the go, maybe Evozi, but they are also not updating much at the moment.

As for using "signed" or "modified" google play store on my Blackberry. No thanks, I don't want to install Google Services or anything like that on my phone. If you have any other sources, I'd really appreciate if you can share. I actually prefer if we can find a way to download and install them from Play store directly, maybe via browser or using 3rd party add-ons. I think there were some extensions you could download and link your phone so the Google Play assumes you are using Android phone and download APKs.

Thanks in advance.
    Snap was great, now not so great anymore.
    11-02-16 11:29 PM
33 12