Where can I download snap for my BlackBerry passport successfully???

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 02:11 PM
    You need to download Snap to your computer first and then use your computer to side load Snap on to your BlackBerry. Follow the instructions carefully and take your time.
    Snap - Red Light Of Love, Ltd.
    06-02-15 02:15 PM
    And just in case you didn't know:

You can install the real Google Play Store on your Blackberry device.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=11189556
    memedede379 likes this.
    06-02-15 02:27 PM
    I'm abut confused, so do I go to the website you've provided on my computer download it and then connect my phone and computer somehow Together to download snap to my phone??

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 10:03 AM
    No. Go to the link with your device and download the files directly on your Blackberry. No computer required.

Just follow the instructions in the 1 fost of that thread.
    06-03-15 10:33 AM
    I have tried several times to download but won't download so I opened it up in my browser and saved it and it says it is 'unable to open' am I doing something wrong??

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 10:52 AM
    Cobalt's Google Play Store can be downloaded directly to your BlackBerry and allows you to download paid Android apps through your Google account. Snap can only download free Android apps.

To install Snap you first need to download the installation software to your computer and then connect you BlackBerry by USB cable to your computer to complete the installation.

Snap installs a single app on your Phone. Cobalt's GPS installs three items on your phone. Both require a certain level of skill to successfully complete the installation process.
    06-03-15 10:53 AM
    This seems quite complicated, so there is no easier or shorter method to do this in? How do I just download it directly to my device without the computer etc??

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 11:14 AM
    This seems quite complicated, so there is no easier or shorter method to do this in? How do I just download it directly to my device without the computer etc??

Posted via CB10
    Take a step back and read the comments above
    Cobalt already linked you to a forum which tells you what to do
    Don't expect people here to spoonfeed it to you
    06-03-15 11:18 AM
    I'm not expecting anyone to 'spoonfeed' as you commented, just been given two different useful answers to which iv followed and doesn't seem to work right now that's all!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 12:10 PM
    So what did you try?

The steps should be fool proof:

1. Go to this thread by clicking on this link:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=11189556

2. Read the full post
    3. Click on the download links in that post to get the 3 apps
    4. Follow the instructions in the post on how to install the apps.

Do this all from your CB10 app.
    06-03-15 12:35 PM
    Thank you cobalt , I have already downloaded the newest version of play store and there is no issue there its just the procedure on your last post for snap download that is not working. Iv followed your link but it won't download or open on my phone):

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 01:28 PM
    I see. Installing Snap is more complicated. You must 'sideload' it with your pc. There are multiple threads on that. But if you already have the Play Store, there's not much sense in installing Snap.
    06-03-15 02:08 PM
    If you have successfully installed Cobalt's software you have everything you need to download both free and paid Android apps from the Google Play Store. You don't need to install Snap. You just need to make sure you've followed the instructions for completing the installation.
    06-03-15 06:03 PM
    I wanted to get google plus on my phone and see what other android apps I could get through snap, can snap provide that??

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 06:10 PM
    You can access Google Plus through your phone's web browser. It has nothing to do with the Google Play Store or Snap or Cobalt's software.

If you want to install Android apps on your BlackBerry you have several options including the BlackBerry Amazon Store app which came with your Passport, but it has a limited selection of apps. Snap will give you access to free apps in the Google Play Store. Cobalt's Google Play Store software will give you access to both free and paid apps.
    06-03-15 07:38 PM
    Thank you cobalt and BB jam for your advice and information, it has been very useful!(:

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Tabassum Shah; 06-04-15 at 09:57 AM.
    06-04-15 06:41 AM