My wife has a Z10, she was getting a lot of notifications from Vibre and other apps cluttering up her HUB, so she she selected "Clear Notifications" which appears at the not temperature when you are viewing the notifications. Worked great, they are gone, only problem is ALL her text messages disappeared too. Does anybody know why? Or how to get them back. Some were important, as she communicates via SMS a lot for work. I haven't been able to find them, and the only option I can think of at this point is restoring a backup, but unfortunately she hasn't been backing up regularly, so we don't have a super recent one.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 02:19 AM
    A clear all for notifications should never clear SMS; it is likely due to a user error in selection and clearing.
    However, welcome to the moment one realizes how important routine backups are, love 'em or hate 'em until you get into a situation like this before you realize even once per week is not that bad. However it is unfortunate that there is no way to get them back.
    There are apps like Backup Pro found in BBRY World that can also aid with this task.
    03-16-15 05:07 AM