Is it just me or anybody else too have this issue??
    I cant find skyscanner in my BBW. I had used it before. Nw when I try to search for it, no results come. I tried when I was in 10.3.1.2726 yesterday and today in Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3442.
    Any idea anybody?

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3442
    05-30-15 03:56 AM
    Is it just me or anybody else too have this issue??
    I cant find skyscanner in my BBW. I had used it before. Nw when I try to search for it, no results come. I tried when I was in 10.3.1.2726 yesterday and today in Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3442.
    Any idea anybody?

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3442
    Me too when tryna re install all my apps on new LEAP... Don't like the android port at all!

Sky scanner please respond!
    05-30-15 04:17 AM
    Me too when tryna re install all my apps on new LEAP... Don't like the android port at all!

Sky scanner please respond!
    Yaaap....was really surprising for me nt finding one..anyways nt ready for the android app..used in browser for time being.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3442
    05-31-15 06:51 AM
    Hi there,

Skyscanner support here - thanks for posting, and sorry to hear the problems you've had with this.

We take a mobile-first approach at Skyscanner as we know that mobile devices are how the majority of our customers now search for their travel through Skyscanner. We have also seen a significant growth in the use of mobile web - indeed mobile traffic has grown nearly 70% compared to the previous year, while comparatively app traffic has grown just 30%.

As a result, we are focusing our mobile development plans around the needs of our customers to ensure that we’re continuing to make the mobile travel search experience as good as it can be. As part of that, we retired the Blackberry app on 4th May 2015. Those who already have the app will continue to be able to use it, though they may prefer to use the mobile website instead as we continue to upgrade the web experience. After uninstalling the app you wouldn’t be able to reinstall it, but we’re confident that you will have a good experience using mobile web which we will continue to improve on.

We hope that helps, and if you have any specific questions, please drop us a line via our Help pages and we’d be happy to assist.

Skyscanner Support
    Gatmyer likes this.
    06-02-15 08:29 AM
    Hi there,

Skyscanner support here - thanks for posting, and sorry to hear the problems you've had with this.

We take a mobile-first approach at Skyscanner as we know that mobile devices are how the majority of our customers now search for their travel through Skyscanner. We have also seen a significant growth in the use of mobile web - indeed mobile traffic has grown nearly 70% compared to the previous year, while comparatively app traffic has grown just 30%.

As a result, we are focusing our mobile development plans around the needs of our customers to ensure that we�re continuing to make the mobile travel search experience as good as it can be. As part of that, we retired the Blackberry app on 4th May 2015. Those who already have the app will continue to be able to use it, though they may prefer to use the mobile website instead as we continue to upgrade the web experience. After uninstalling the app you wouldn�t be able to reinstall it, but we�re confident that you will have a good experience using mobile web which we will continue to improve on.

We hope that helps, and if you have any specific questions, please drop us a line via our Help pages and we�d be happy to assist.

Skyscanner Support
    So u meant to say app wont appear again in BBW, we should only depend on browser?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 04:23 PM
    If android and ios Skyscanner apps continue to be supported then unfair!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 01:42 PM
    If android and ios Skyscanner apps continue to be supported then unfair!

Posted via CB10
    Yah...i just checked it in playstore today and I found the app there. Why skyscanner want only BlackBerry ians to go into browser and use it??

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 06:15 PM
    Yah...i just checked it in playstore today and I found the app there. Why skyscanner want only BlackBerry ians to go into browser and use it??

Posted via CB10
    +1

I am actually using the android version, and the native was much better!

But the point is, it is unfair to claim to want to improve the mobile site experience and therefore pull the app, but continue to support iOS and android.

never mind I guess
    06-05-15 04:19 AM
    Easy fix, vote with your cash...
    06-05-15 05:10 AM
    +1

But the point is, it is unfair to claim to want to improve the mobile site experience and therefore pull the app, but continue to support iOS and android.

never mind I guess
    Yaaap....true!!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 02:21 PM
    +1

never mind I guess
    I also think it can be due to availability of android apps in BBW stopping people frm spending money and making app for BlackBerry. BlackBerry has to do something in this case.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 02:23 PM
    How can I extract app from BlackBerry? I have to wipe it but I wouldn't lose this app...

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 06:48 AM
    You can still download it from BBW you just have to know the link

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/132046

Posted via CB10
    02-08-18 01:33 PM
    Hi there,

As a result, we are focusing our mobile development plans around the needs of our customers to ensure that we’re continuing to make the mobile travel search experience as good as it can be. As part of that, we retired the Blackberry app on 4th May 2015. Those who already have the app will continue to be able to use it, though they may prefer to use the mobile website instead as we continue to upgrade the web experience. After uninstalling the app you wouldn’t be able to reinstall it, but we’re confident that you will have a good experience using mobile web which we will continue to improve on.

We hope that helps, and if you have any specific questions, please drop us a line via our Help pages and we’d be happy to assist.

Skyscanner Support
    Good answer, I find the mobile web works awesome and don't even know why you'd want the app rather.

Typed on a beautiful piece of history
    02-08-18 02:01 PM
    Good answer, I find the mobile web works awesome and don't even know why you'd want the app rather.

Typed on a beautiful piece of history
    or you can download the app, it's still available it just hidden.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/132046
    02-09-18 08:42 PM