I currently have a blackberry curve 9220 which I truly love, but the keyboard has a few keys that stick, so I thought I would treat myself to the blackberry classic. I like most things about it, but for some reason i cannot change the font so that when I compose of receive text messages I can read without putting on my glasses . I have 2 questions, if I may, 1 does anyone know if blackberry will fix this? and 2 if not can anyone suggest a new curve that maybe has 5mp for the camera and also no problems with the font size? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you so much.... david
    12-03-16 02:59 AM
    On Classic you should be able to adjust font in display settings .

Device settings...Display...font settings.

You can also access Accessibility settings and enable Magnify mode or the font settings from that screen.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-16 03:24 AM
    Hi. Thank you for your reply. I tried. The font setting does not work with text messaging. In my curve 9220 once you set the font it shows in text messaging ... composing and receiving. I was hoping that it would be that simple in the Blackberry Classic. I am also, admittedly, a low tech person. - david
    12-03-16 03:52 AM
    Hi. Thank you for your reply. I tried. The font setting does not work with text messaging. In my curve 9220 once you set the font it shows in text messaging ... composing and receiving. I was hoping that it would be that simple in the Blackberry Classic. I am also, admittedly, a low tech person. - david
    I'm surprised by that. On both my Passport and Z30 the text message font size can be changed in display settings.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-16 04:14 AM
    Hey David, is this the menu you've been using to try and change the font size?

Size of the font on the Blackberry Classic-img_20161203_120935.png

It should work... otherwise it may be a bug. Tried a reboot of the device?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-16 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD