Ever since the update a few days ago I'm having problems sending and receiving texts. Sometimes a text will come through, and when I try to respond I can type one letter before the text app freezes. Other times texts won't come through at all, and the sender receives no notification of failur. If I can type a text it may be able to send, or it may not.

Is anyone else having this problem? Do you know of any fixes?

Thanks!
    02-26-15 07:41 AM
    I experienced that.
    It was struggling to send messages.
    It would appear sent because there's a check sign before it but when i come back, it will have red x- mark saying something like 'General Network Problem"

No, I don't have fix for that yet.
    02-26-15 08:16 AM
    I'm having the same problem sending texts since the 10.3.1 update on my Z30 as well...with typing freezing and the Send button either muted out or just not sending when I press it.

Don't know if OP is noticing this as well, but this texting issue doesn't seem to happen with all of my contacts. Just a few of the ones I tend to text a lot with
    02-26-15 09:34 AM
    I'm having trouble sending pics via text. Other than that my texts seem to be working. Although the last comment mentioned having issues with certain contacts. Which I've had for quite a while. For some reason this "one" contact doesn't give me notifications or show up in the hub when they text me. I have to compose a text to them and then the conversation shows up?? Any ideas? I've tried deleting the contact, re-adding them, even changing the name so the phone would recognize it as a different contact.... stilll no luck.

Saving for the Passport but still loving the Q.
    02-26-15 10:59 AM
    My texts seem to be working now.

Not sure if anything I did actually cured it or whether the system settled down on its own.

I went into app permissions and disallowed any app that had access to text and email that I didn't feel needed access to it . I didn't notice any immediate improvement however...

One bit of weird behavior I noticed was that texting actually worked fine while I was listening to music on my z30. This seemed to be regardless of what app I was using to play the music on. It was fairly consistent .

Possible but coincidence, who knows.

Now that it working again, my love of this phone continues

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 12:38 PM