I bought a samsung duo S7582 from ebay, from singapore. It seemed new enough for it came in a samsung box with new everything. However once I got my telus sim card and registered it online and tried to put it in either slot it won't work. It recognizes the sim card is in there and when I go to the sim card manager under settings it recognizes that it is a telus sim card but yet I still have no service. Please help, I am going crazy tryng to figure it out. PS I live in Canada.
    07-22-14 03:03 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Would suggest you ask a moderator to move your post to Android Central or post it over there:-

Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    07-22-14 03:12 AM
    I bought a samsung duo S7582 from ebay, from singapore. It seemed new enough for it came in a samsung box with new everything. However once I got my telus sim card and registered it online and tried to put it in either slot it won't work. It recognizes the sim card is in there and when I go to the sim card manager under settings it recognizes that it is a telus sim card but yet I still have no service. Please help, I am going crazy tryng to figure it out. PS I live in Canada.
    Is your airplane mode off? Radios all on? Is the sim activated (from provider)? You should go through a sim activation procedure with recieving code as sms, then you'll recieve a welcoming message. Try the card in another phone to test it.
    Oh... is the phone "unlocked"/universal sim
    I know it's a Blackberry forum, but you needed help.
    I'm sure you'd helped me, too! Cheers.

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    07-22-14 07:15 AM