Hello y'all... I'm quite nervous because my new nano sim is not recognized on my passport. My carreer told me that my sim is activated but when I restart the phone I do not have to type a pin code and my passport told me that there is not any sim card in it.
    Do not know if anyone have this issue? Thanks !

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 04:13 AM
    is it installed correctly

posted from canada with u guess it a passport
    10-24-14 06:16 AM
    I think so.... i installed it as it was drawn on the passport!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 06:47 AM
    I have the same issue with my SIM card not being recognized in my Passport. At first after 5 weeks of perfect operation my SIM card would intermittently disconnect while using it. After trying to remove it and reinsert it as suggested in the help dialog it was still intermittent. Eventually it wouldn't recognize it at all and I submitted a support request. After a week back and forth emails to support and trying the SIM in another phone and another persons SIM in my Passport as suggested by the tech an RMA was finally authorized and the phone was sent to BlackBerry Technical support. That all started at the end of the first week in November and I still have no phone but am facing a bill of approx. $260.00. I say approximately because I have been waiting for 5 days for them to confirm the amount since they refused to repair it under warranty saty that SIM card damage is not covered under Warranty in spite of the fact that it was an intermittent issue before I had removed the SIM card for the first time after initially inserting it and working fine until a week before I placed a support request..

I ordered the Passport from Shop BlackBerry the day after availability was announced and received it on the 27th of Sept. and only had the use of it for 5 weeks.

Good luck if you have to send to BlackBerry support for repair, you could be facing the same problem as I have and delays. I am *NOT* a happy camper and am afraid this has soured me enough that after many years as a BlackBerry user, I will not be buying another one and will be selling this one when it is fixed and returned to me.
    12-09-14 02:47 PM
    An update to my previous post. I have received my Passport back finally at no charge. However the N/C was more due to the fact that their payment system was down for a week so they held my phone until it was finally decided I had been put through enough so the rep obtained approval to apply the N/C and ship it back.

As t turns out they shipped a replacement. So I am thankful in the end for the correct resolution to this issue.

Posted via CB10 on a PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    12-27-14 08:12 PM