I recently purchased z30 and I'm facing an issue. It's searching for signals even in open areas where my other phones are getting full signals. I tried my cousins network but his network is same as mine and he's getting full signals. this happens now and then and is very annoying. Z30 is supposed to have better signal reception but it's not. Plz somebody help.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 09:59 AM
    The Z30 has a great antenna, better than most of the phones out there. I'll recommend rebooting your phone to clear out some unused files and maybe give it that kick-start it needs.
    To properly reboot a BB 10 device, press and hold your power button for about 15 seconds until you see BlackBerry on the screen. Other stuff will appear before that, just ignore it and continue to hold your power button for BlackBerry.

Try that and post back with your results.
    09-20-14 10:19 AM
    I recently purchased z30 and I'm facing an issue. It's searching for signals even in open areas where my other phones are getting full signals. I tried my cousins network but his network is same as mine and he's getting full signals. this happens now and then and is very annoying. Z30 is supposed to have better signal reception but it's not. Plz somebody help.

Posted via CB10
    Lol. Welcome to the crazy Os10, people will say here change ur career, ur plan all this.
    But fact is BlackBerry is not able to make even a good phone, and is competing with Apple, and people here will not agree to this even.

To the problem, do the following things to minimise ur issue, remember it will never be resolved.

Go to Mobile setting, select the carrier option their as Manual, and scan and select ur career.
    Secondly select 2 g if possible for calls, and 2 g and 3g for data.
    Dont select only 3g, it will increase the issue.

I am facing this issue on Z10, and now I have decided to sell it after using for 2 mths.
    09-20-14 10:32 AM
    I already rebooted it several times...n even did a complete wipe through settings...should I try to reload the OS through BlackBerry Link or is it a hardware issue. I'm in India n on airtel network which is really gud

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 10:53 AM
    Trying setting your network manually.
    09-20-14 11:01 AM