I currently have a BlackBerry Bold 9780 and I am thinking of an upgrade. I had a Sony Xperia C before I came to 9780 as I did not like the Xperia keyboard. i want to upgrade but don't know to which. I got an offer to get a Samsung Galaxy S6 but don't know if my fingers will be able to get used to the touch. I also have the option to buy a Q10 or a Z10. I have to research this properly because I do not like to buy a phone and regret later and I may not get such an offer again. I have a thing for keyboard's that give good feedback. The Bold gives the physical feedback. I would like my touch screen phone to give vibrative feedback equivalent to a physical keyboard. Please help me decide.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    05-10-15 01:37 AM
    Get the S6, keep it in its box, sell it and get a passport and keep some change.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 05:36 AM
    Get the S6, keep it in its box, sell it and get a passport and keep some change.
    This advice is only useful for people on plans that charge the same whether you upgrade or not.

If you have to buy the phone outright, just get the Q10, as it's the closest to your current device, as far as the physical keyboard, but the OS will be different. Just be aware of that.
    05-10-15 05:46 AM
    This advice is only useful for people on plans that charge the same whether you upgrade or not.

If you have to buy the phone outright, just get the Q10, as it's the closest to your current device, as far as the physical keyboard, but the OS will be different. Just be aware of that.
    OP said he got an "offer", the way I see it he's one a plan.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 05:50 AM