Hey All,

My business contract is up for renewal and I got offered 3 choices of phone:

- Blackberry Passport
    - iPhone 6
    - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

I am really tempted to buy the Passport as it looks great, it's an e-mail machine, and I love the idea of a centralized hub for all my notifications. I have a few questions which I cannot seem to find the answer for though - here they are:

- Can you share between Apps? Example - I find a picture on Facebook or Facebook Messenger and I want to share it with a contact or group on WhatsApp or BBM?

- Do Apps like Google Drive, Teamviewer, G-Mail, Dropbox, WiFi Analyzer, Pinterest , Here Maps (Offline Navi), MobDro, Showbox work well? Do you have any issues with battery drain?

- I heard the camera is great for a Blackberry cam. My only question is quick snaps - is the camera fast to load up or does it take a while? Or to switch between front and back?

- Automatic upload to Dropbox of pictures and videos taken is possible?

Thank you so much for your kind help!

Cheers,

Daniel Grima
    05-03-15 10:35 AM
    I have the same questions also. Additionally, most of my contacts are iPhone users and will not use BBM... I loved BlackBerry for years I first had a bold, then the torch, now a Z10. It takes ATT forever to rollout OS updates too. I would love the Passport, especially since my eyes are not getting any younger (lol)
    .. I also find I cannot get any movies I bought with the z10 to transfer to my playbook...

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 12:57 PM
    I'll answer based on my experience with the OS. Which is the same as the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 01:07 PM
    Sharing is pretty easy. Usual you just hold on a pic and the share function will popup.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 01:08 PM
    Gmail is not used as an app it is part of the hub. Dropbox comes out of the box, Google Drive you can use the PlayCloud app to get access to it. Can't answer regarding the other apps since I haven't used them.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 01:11 PM
    Camera question you can check some of the other threads that discuss the passport cam.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 01:12 PM
    Hello,

Yes to all Dropbox questions
    Yes to Gmail
    Yes to TeamViewer
    Yes the camera is very good

Regards

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.1.2726/CB10
    And finally auto upload pic and video is part of the native Dropbox app.

Posted via CB10
    Everything works great on BlackBerry Passport. Go get it. Either the original or the rounded edge from AT&T. Pretty soon you'll be spreading the joy here, like the rest of us.

Posted via my amazing BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1
    05-03-15 02:30 PM