I am going to be getting a new phone fairly soon, and I am still drawn to the BB Passport. I am in no way a business person and frankly, I dont know anyone who uses BBM. But I still really like the phone. I currently use an Iphone 5s, only about a year old but need to get a new phone. apps that I currently use are Facebook, Instagram, Gmail, Outlook, Wellsfargo, Twitter, and Spotify. I am a college student and struggle with the short battery of an Iphone, but i do use a macbook pro. I just would really like an avid BB users take on my situation- the last BB I had was the Pearl and I loved it.
    04-24-15 01:06 AM
    So you'll be taking notes and recording lectures as well as viewing and editing documents. The BlackBerry Passport has the battery capacity and tools to do all that and more.

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    04-24-15 01:31 AM
    BlackBerry Passport is the best Tool at the market so far! Running fast, longest battery life of al phones and amassing clear window! I'm sure you will love the Passport...!

Posted via BB Passport
    04-25-15 12:32 AM
    Passport would fit your needs very well. Don't know if BlackBerry Blend is available for Mac os but it is awesome on the pc and my android tablet. If I were you and if budget permits, get a passport for the productivity and keep the iphone for playtime. You'll have everything you need at your fingertips.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    04-25-15 01:23 AM