Can anyone tell me that how BlackBerry mobile phones are different to other samsung, apple, Sony etc
    As I absorbed there is so many problem in BlackBerry hand sets specify BlackBerry z10 STL 100 that's why m thinking to change my phone can anyone prefer me what should I do?
    04-06-15 05:20 AM
    Take a BlackBerry Z30 or wait for a couple of months for BlackBerry Leap

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 05:26 AM
    They are different because this is a new OS, and BlackBerry has only been on it for a couple of years. There will be many patches and updates.

Samsung, Sony, HTC, and others that use Android are merely placing their skins and applications on top of Android. How many major upgrades has Android received so far? How many years has it been around? Apple's iOS has been around for how long? Windows has been around for how long?

An OS like BB10 - using QNX - will take time to reach maturity and be fixed of problems and annoyances. What will be left is user preferences, which is what every individual would want or expect in an OS. As we all know, you cannot please everyone, and BlackBerry stated it will focus on enterprise.

If you want to go for other platforms, it is up to you and only you can decide that. I just thought I'd speak my mind and let you consider a different perspective.
    I got the Z10 when it launched, got a Q10, and still use both as my daily drivers because I like the OS and what it has to provide. It sure isn't complete nor perfect, but it will eventually get there.
    There are those who need certain applications for their jobs or banking applications, etc. They have every right to pick which device/OS suits them. We all have different needs and we pick according to those needs.

Hope you find the device and/or OS that suits your preferences and needs. Best of luck.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 05:38 AM
    Can anyone tell me that how BlackBerry mobile phones are different to other samsung, apple, Sony etc
    As I absorbed there is so many problem in BlackBerry hand sets specify BlackBerry z10 STL 100 that's why m thinking to change my phone can anyone prefer me what should I do?
    You might be having BlackBerry z10 stl100-1. It has so many issues which I am facing still now. Why don't have buy leap or z30? They work better with no problems as in z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 07:14 AM
    You might be having BlackBerry z10 stl100-1. It has so many issues which I am facing still now. Why don't have buy leap or z30? They work better with no problems as in z10.

Posted via CB10
    What problems are Z10 users facing? I just switched back to a Z10 migrated data from Z30 for 3 days found nothing wrong yet.

Posted using CB10 via Z10
    04-06-15 07:17 AM