As you see in the screenshot I am having second thoughts on whether to change my battery for my blackberry passport or not.....i use like10 android apps and have brightness at 45% most of the time and have google play store and also have done the part to make all the apps stop working when minimized in the device monitor...I still seem to have this problem.....if I stream movies I can just watch 4 to 2 (3hr) movies on a go...what do u suggest I do?
    Should I change my battery-img_20170120_002429.png

Posted via CB10
    01-19-17 01:07 PM
    Before doing that I'd

1) Download BaSA from BlackBerry World (or any of a dozen other Battery utilities) some of these can tell you your batteries "health".

2) I'd do a clean install of the OS using the latest version out there.... then test for a day without adding too many accounts or apps.

If after all that you still have problems, then yes I'd find a replacement battery.
    01-19-17 03:38 PM
    Hey thanks for the reply...I did not know abt Basa man, thanks for that...and I am currently using the latest version of the bb10 os but I u could show me a thread where they show u how to do a clean install that would be great and it's just been a month since I bought this phone.....how many movies can u normally watch before the phone dies out....and will the third party replacement batteries be as good as the original one?
    01-19-17 10:26 PM