Please tell me about its hardware and camera? And how's android apps open on it ( fast/slow)?

Z3/10.3.2.2813 (D/G)
    02-23-16 07:52 AM
    BlackBerry Z30 ? Large Touch Screen and Excellent Sound Quality - United Kingdom
    BlackBerry Z30 - Full phone specifications

The camera is just so, but NOT BAD. However, ALL BB10 cameras are notoriously bad at low light conditions. The best one seems to be on the Q10 at 10.2.1xxx. OS.

You can install and evoke android apps through Amazon App Store. Available if you buy a Z30 with 10.3.xxxx OS.
    Or, you can install a Google Play Store, just like on an Android phone. Note, though, that you cannot use apps that use Google Services such as Google Maps, etc. But all other apps generally run just fine.

Get that Google Store and instructions here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

A bit of advice: don't ask and/or rely too much on android apps when you're holding a BB10. Otherwise, you might want to get an android phone altogether.
    02-23-16 08:06 AM
    The hardware is acceptable. Thankfully the OS is optimized very well for it. The camera is good in daylight. Under poor lighting it's terrible. The Android apps I use work very well but I'm selective. If they don't meet my standards of operation and play well with my device, they're gone.
    02-23-16 08:11 AM
    Just got mine 3 days ago (coming from Z10). So far I love it! The screen is awesome and I love the sound on it too. It's everything I liked about my Z10 with an extra coat of icing on top.

As for the android part, I use a few apps from the Amazon store and so far so good. As one of our fellow BlackBerry enthusiast said previously, if it's too slow or choppy, OUT!

If you like the touch keyboard and the BB10 OS, go for it.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 08:26 AM
    Almost forgot, the battery is fantastic ! I get through the day under a normal usage ( 1-1.5h of video, 30-45 min of music, a lot of texting and browsing and a couple of phone calls) and I get home with 65-70% left on it...

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 08:32 AM
    On the fence about a Z30 or a Priv. Trying to assess use. I am not app-happy. Everything I currently need seems to be avail from BB World with a few exceptions. Very few. Have an Android tablet I use for writing when away from computer (how I make my living). And it must be the most bored Android Tablet in the world. BB 10 OS in the Z30 form factor likely to win me over.
    02-23-16 08:58 AM
    Just got mine 3 days ago (coming from Z10). So far I love it! The screen is awesome and I love the sound on it too. It's everything I liked about my Z10 with an extra coat of icing on top.

As for the android part, I use a few apps from the Amazon store and so far so good. As one of our fellow BlackBerry enthusiast said previously, if it's too slow or choppy, OUT!

If you like the touch keyboard and the BB10 OS, go for it.

Posted via CB10
    Camera is similar to z10???

Z3/10.3.2.2813 (D/G)
    02-23-16 09:00 AM
    BlackBerry Z30 ? Large Touch Screen and Excellent Sound Quality - United Kingdom
    BlackBerry Z30 - Full phone specifications

The camera is just so, but NOT BAD. However, ALL BB10 cameras are notoriously bad at low light conditions. The best one seems to be on the Q10 at 10.2.1xxx. OS.

You can install and evoke android apps through Amazon App Store. Available if you buy a Z30 with 10.3.xxxx OS.
    Or, you can install a Google Play Store, just like on an Android phone. Note, though, that you cannot use apps that use Google Services such as Google Maps, etc. But all other apps generally run just fine.

Get that Google Store and instructions here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

A bit of advice: don't ask and/or rely too much on android apps when you're holding a BB10. Otherwise, you might want to get an android phone altogether.
    Thanks for providing links for z30.

Z3/10.3.2.2813 (D/G)
    02-23-16 09:03 AM
    Camera is similar to z10???

Z3/10.3.2.2813 (D/G)
    Same camera.
    02-23-16 09:19 AM
    On the fence about a Z30 or a Priv. Trying to assess use. I am not app-happy. Everything I currently need seems to be avail from BB World with a few exceptions. Very few. Have an Android tablet I use for writing when away from computer (how I make my living). And it must be the most bored Android Tablet in the world. BB 10 OS in the Z30 form factor likely to win me over.
    If you love BB10, you should get the Z30.

I have a 16GB PlayBook that I use to work when away from computer (I am a writer and a translator). I'm originally a PKB lover, with a Q10 and an OG Passport in tow--thought I could use it to write. Turns out the OG Passport's keyboard is rather stiff and it's DAMN TIRING when used for long period of time (which is what I do--writing). The Q10 is a joy to type but the screen is small it hurts my eyes over the same long period of time (why don't I get a Classic? Sure, but wait). No to mention some keys (W, R, and K) have become a bit over sensitive (no double typing yet, but close enough).

Anyway, enter the PlayBook about two weeks ago. And you know what? I am utterly shocked and amazed to find that I can actually type way FASTER and ACCURATELY with its VKB (in portrait mode, of course)! I mean, I knew about BB VKB before because I also had a Z10 (currently held by my wife), but I never knew it could be used so joyously easy and accurately for seriously pages upon pages of translating and writing articles.The auto correction feature and predictive input with regards to each respective language is (mine are English and Indonesian)....I swear to God: unbelievably unbeatable! What's more, it is also adaptive in nature. Meaning it learns and will get better the longer we use it to type.

And to think that the Z3/Z10/Z30 and Leap have an even MUCH better VKB experience than the Playbook. Wow!
    02-23-16 10:50 AM