I have a Q10 and have been waiting for re supply of the Passport but so far no joy. However I found several for sale on Kijiji. One seller agreed to meet me at my mobile carrier's store and let me buy a nano-sim and try it out. However I heard that the Passport security feature allows the "owner" to declare the device stolen and render the device useless (not just wipe the information)? Is this true? If so is it possible that (even though he is going to show me the receipt), and however unlikely it is, he stole the device, with the receipt, and after I successfully activate the device with my sim card, the owner finally got BB to deactivate the device? Perhaps via the store record of the sale to him? In such a scenario would BB say tough luck or reactivate the device because I am an unwitting victim?
    10-31-14 08:00 PM
    Technically anyone can add a device to the stolen list in Canada. But they would need IMEI or have it registered on their account.

If this is new and sealed and you get the receipt you should be ok. How much are you buying it for?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 08:13 PM