Dear all Crackberry users and followers,

Could anybody help to widen the list of countries where the shopblackberry.com is shipping the Blackberry handheld devices?
    I personally am from not so big country which is part of EU (European union) community and the name of our country is Latvia. When I am visiting the Web site shopblackberry.com I never stopping wondering - will somebody widen the list of countries which are able to buy the BlackBerry smart phones online or not.... For me it seems very strange that the only big countries of EU community can benefit from such online store. The consumers rights are (more or less) the same in all EU countries and for me it seems very strange that the BlackBerry is not using this unique opportunity to sale its phone all over the EU.

If somebody who has any influence on the Blackberry sales policies is following these threads which are posted by ordinary Crackberry users, please, do something about this issue!

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 09:56 AM
    I'm lucky enough to be in Canada but I do wonder why digital river can't charge a shipping premium and just ship it with fed ex. Heck I can ship anywhere in the world from the local post office so why can't they?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 10:33 AM