Hey all,

I've down-loaded 'Soundhound' onto my Z30, but it seems very hit and miss as to whether it identifies music, probably due to the huge amount of instrumental, new releases and 'old school' music that I come across working as a Fitness Instructor.

A friend recommended downloading Shazam, however, when I go on Blackberry World, I get the message that the app is "Unavailable for this device"? Would anyone know of a site where I can download Shazam onto my Z30 or if there is a work around?

Good wishes and I hope that you can help.

Batfool
    08-01-14 06:57 AM
    Hey all,

I've down-loaded 'Soundhound' onto my Z30, but it seems very hit and miss as to whether it identifies music, probably due to the huge amount of instrumental, new releases and 'old school' music that I come across working as a Fitness Instructor.

A friend recommended downloading Shazam, however, when I go on Blackberry World, I get the message that the app is "Unavailable for this device"? Would anyone know of a site where I can download Shazam onto my Z30 or if there is a work around?

Good wishes and I hope that you can help.

Batfool
    What device are you using? Are you on BB10? If so, have you tried downloading the Android app via Snap or Amazon?

I haven't personally, as SoundHound works for me, but I imagine it will be fine.
    08-01-14 07:32 AM
    I love Soundhound. I have never had any issues. At work we used to have some head to head showdowns with Soundhound and Shazaam. Soundhound always won!

Next BBM update....BBM Peek
    08-05-14 07:42 PM