Is it possible to share calendar appointments on Priv via BBM, and how?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 12:07 PM
    Is it possible to share calendar appointments on Priv via BBM, and how?

Posted via CB10
    Unless I'm missing something, Android lacks the ability to share an event after it's created. Need others to chime in here.
    03-30-16 07:45 PM
    I'm going to need more information on the purpose of sharing it via bbm?

I share calender appointment all the time with my wife so that we can make sure we balance our schedules . Both of us are currently on Privs and we share them directly through the calender app, prior to my wife purchasing a Priv we did the same through our calendar app from my Priv to her Z30. The notification is sent via email

Posted via My BlackBerry PRIV cause I'm a Priviot
    04-01-16 12:41 AM

I share calender appointment all the time with my wife so that we can make sure we balance our schedules . Both of us are currently on Privs and we share them directly through the calender app, prior to my wife purchasing a Priv we did the same through our calendar app from my Priv to her Z30. The notification is sent via email

Make an event, then share it. If you're able to do that, that's what we need to know.
    04-01-16 01:33 AM
    Not even an option there after the event is made , only while you are creating the event and email is your only option.
    Last edited by Carjackd; 04-01-16 at 07:37 AM.
    04-01-16 07:23 AM

04-24-16 01:53 PM