TLTR version: I'm looking for a service or a way to upload / share *multiple* photos and videos to a social cloud service.

The long version: I've used to take pictures with my camera, edit them on the computer and upload them to Google Photos using Picasa. Then sharing the albums / links with the appropriate audience.

Now I'm happy taking and editing pictures with my Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1609. But sharing them with the family and close people is cumbersome. I can only share a single image at the time. When selecting multiple picture or videos, no social service is available in the list. None except FB, but I'd like a more private or selective one.

So, I'm looking for a client to (batch) upload to Google Photos or somewhere else, to a service with some viewer management. (On FB everybody is allowed to see the uploaded photos.)

How do you share multiple photos from any event, please? Or manage some albums on any social cloud service? Thanks for listening!
    12-26-14 03:01 PM
    What about sharing them on dropbox or box for family members to download?
    You could upload them multiple files at a time with PlayCloud.
    12-26-14 04:45 PM
    Not preferred. I'd like to send a link / announcement to the contacts linking to a webpage with the album (silver plate served) instead of forcing them to download and save files before viewing.
    12-26-14 04:50 PM