Can a Blackberry Classic running 10.3.2 be set to answer in speakerphone mode?

This would be a nice easy (for BB developers) capability to implement. That way, i woufdn't miss the beginning of a call while I'm activating speakerphone. The software should be designed to make it easy to toggle back and forth as to whether phone is answered in speakerphone, with the default being not.
    Last edited by SarcasticProcessor; 10-29-16 at 08:27 PM.
    10-29-16 08:07 PM
    i don't think it can currently.
    10-31-16 07:07 AM
    What a shame. Such an obvious feature.
    10-31-16 01:29 PM

This would be a nice easy (for BB developers) capability to implement. That way, i woufdn't miss the beginning of a call while I'm activating speakerphone. The software should be designed to make it easy to toggle back and forth as to whether phone is answered in speakerphone, with the default being not.
    I'm not sure if this post is you living up to your name? Miss the beginning of a call...isn't that usually "hi" ?

Posted with my  Classic
    10-31-16 03:36 PM

Are you being sarcastic?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 02:45 AM
    No. Automated call backs which go right into the action.
    11-01-16 03:00 AM