Dear all,

I have 2 major problems with my BlackBerry Passport.

Please note before that I have the latest software with the latest updates on everything( os version 10.3.2.2876 and model: passport sqw100-1). Also note that I have change also my sim card (new 4g sim card).

I also did a reload of the device using BlackBerry link (after I security wiped it) 3 times before writing to you . I also sent the device to blackberry retailer shop to install a fresh software and It also didnt work.

I also did the virtual expert tests and they have all passed.

The first problem is related to pocket typing: when I lock my phone pressing the above button and put it in my pocket then pick it up again, I see a lot of apps opened, calls that have been made, emails sent etc... it is very annoying. I searched on google and they said the problem will be solved by downloading Safepocket. Even after I downloaded this app it couldn't prevent this from happening 100%, and still have issues with that.

The second problem is related to delay in everything: I receive mails,sms,bbms, whatsapp, whatsapp calls in delay. For example, if I open whatsapp I receive all message suddenly. And when I refresh hub I also receive mails and sms all of a sudden. Also during a call, the call hangs up suddenly ! This is crazy! I changed my sim card and contacted my cell phone provider and no problem from their side. ( I tried the sim card on another phone and everything is working perfectly).*
    I'm not sure if its a hardware or software issue.*
    Are those issues to all passport users that you are aware of and being fixed in the next os release (10.3.3)? Or it just happens to me?
    Any I for fixing this?
    Anyone having same issues?
    I appreciate your help and time!
    04-27-16 03:27 PM
    Do you use a password? These things should not happen when your phone is locked.
    04-27-16 03:40 PM
    Yes. I do use a password. When I pick up the phone from my pocket when its password locked I should write blackberry Then type my password
    04-27-16 03:45 PM
    I have a PP since August last year and running 10.3.2.2876 and never had things like that happening!

Did you PP once work fine, when did this behaviour start??

Do you take it in your read pocket and sit on it?,... this might make a little difference...

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 04:21 PM
    I had no issues during the first month after I bought it 3 month ago .Issues stared to appear 2 month ago.
    04-27-16 05:22 PM