I have sent 1 message to many of my friends by adding their contacts in one message, how can i find out which friends have received and which haven't. as it says SMSC Cannot Deliver Message
    12-30-14 01:09 AM
    I have sent 1 message to many of my friends by adding their contacts in one message, how can i find out which friends have received and which haven't. as it says SMSC Cannot Deliver Message
    Last time I checked you can't actually check... Just send it again? Or send over whatsapp?
    12-30-14 10:00 AM
    If you have any text message threads open with them, you can open that and if you have delivery reports set to on, it should show.
    I know on the last multi person text I sent out, it's got a little 'D' next to it

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    12-30-14 11:14 AM
    If you have any text message threads open with them, you can open that and if you have delivery reports set to on, it should show.
    I know on the last multi person text I sent out, it's got a little 'D' next to it

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    Never thought of that...
    12-30-14 11:46 AM