Hi
    New here
    my Domain/Email provider just upgraded and now my BBM (Q5) won't let me access my webmail. States Site Blocked. site has been identified as a security risk, etc. I don't see any option to say "accept the risk". i'm probably due for a new cell, but i'm "comfortable" with this one. I have searched the web and haven't found an answer that works for me. its release 10.3.2.2474 and when i check for s/w updates it says i'm current.

Any direction is appreciated

rr
    07-23-17 07:53 AM
    Would you happen to know which certificate provider authorized the new certificate?
    07-23-17 08:03 AM
    You should be able to download and import the updated certificate to your handset. The advanced options on the warning page you get in the browser should give you the option, or you can download it from your computer and put it on the device.

Here's a post from BlackBerry on importing certificates. It's more focused on BES implementation but the process will work for individual certificates as well. I used it to import my local domain certificates and certificates for encrypted email. http://bizblog.blackberry.com/2014/0...owser-support/

Posted via CB10
    07-23-17 08:08 AM
    issuer common name = Let's Encrypt Authority x3
    Issuer Organization = Let's Encrypt

i'd probably have better luck downloading it to my computer and then importing it to the handset. Never done that before, i don't really "play" with my blackberry, just use it for email, text and cell....its my work cell....
    07-23-17 08:11 PM
    issuer common name = Let's Encrypt Authority x3
    Issuer Organization = Let's Encrypt

i'd probably have better luck downloading it to my computer and then importing it to the handset. Never done that before, i don't really "play" with my blackberry, just use it for email, text and cell....its my work cell....
    Yeah, Let's Encrypt was added to the system store in 10.3.3; since you're on 10.3.2 either install it manually or use this app.
    07-23-17 08:35 PM
    thanks folks
    i managed to get it resolved using your guidance above
    plus a bit of brute force and ignorance (normal for me)

thanks again
    rr
    07-24-17 08:12 AM