I need to replace the lens on my phone. The LCD component is working fine. I went to a phone repair shop yesterday and called several others. No one works on BlackBerry phones. Any suggestions. I am in Rhode Island. Thank you.
    02-13-17 12:06 PM
    I need to replace the lens on my phone. The LCD component is working fine. I went to a phone repair shop yesterday and called several others. No one works on BlackBerry phones. Any suggestions. I am in Rhode Island. Thank you.
    Providence Place Mall?

Posted with my  Classic
    02-13-17 12:47 PM
    What phone is it....

Most the older BlackBerry's you can find parts pretty cheap, then take it in to them to swap it out. BlackBerry Replacement Parts - ETrade Supply

But the newer PRIV and DTEKs... just not after market sources for cheap parts for those.
    02-13-17 01:06 PM
    I do repairs myself and usually buy from etrade supply as Dunt Dunt Dunt linked above.

Maybe you could buy the part and take it to a cell phone repair shop and have them install it?
    02-13-17 01:20 PM
    I do repairs myself and usually buy from etrade supply as Dunt Dunt Dunt linked above.

Maybe you could buy the part and take it to a cell phone repair shop and have them install it?
    Myself ordered from ETrade a screen to replace on Passport ( bad fall) and as mentioned aboved took to a repair shop where they installed. By the way great customer service from ETRADE SUPPLY.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-17 01:59 PM