Ok so I currently drive a Lincoln MKC and I like to have my phone connected to the SYNC 3 system and stream my music over Bluetooth. However when I go on the youtube app and steam the music the PRIV will not turn off the screen like it did on my Passport.

Is there a way for this to happen or is it just not a capability of the Android OS? Using Android Auto also does not help in this case.

Thanks in advance. I looked online and it states I may have to download another browser like firefox. Not looking to go down this route if I do not have too.
    12-29-16 06:30 PM
    Ok so I currently drive a Lincoln MKC and I like to have my phone connected to the SYNC 3 system and stream my music over Bluetooth. However when I go on the youtube app and steam the music the PRIV will not turn off the screen like it did on my Passport.

Is there a way for this to happen or is it just not a capability of the Android OS? Using Android Auto also does not help in this case.

Thanks in advance. I looked online and it states I may have to download another browser like firefox. Not looking to go down this route if I do not have too.
    Get YouTube Red and the YouTube Music app, or any dedicated music service. The YouTube app is programmed to pause when not in focus.
    12-29-16 06:32 PM
    Or you can use a browser and the mobile site.. most should keep streaming is screen is off..

Posted via CB10
    12-29-16 07:18 PM