I purchased this app through the suggestion of crackberry- it has never worked- I thought it was an issue with my phone, replaced phone, still no luck. Now checking the reviews on Blackberry world I see it's a common issue- it's not working for anyone! Any idea what the issue is- the native voice control isn't bad- but my husband is always chatting away with Siri- can't we have a blackberry version?

Posted with a smile...and a Q10
    06-29-14 10:02 AM
    Have you tried contacting the dev?
    06-29-14 11:00 AM
    Numerous threads in the forum indicate the app is not working and the dev does not respond to emails or forum posts. Website has no answers. Don't know why BlackBerry doesn't pull the app.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 12:49 PM
    Grrr! Trusted Crackberry to not lead me astray. Boo, hiss!

06-29-14 01:26 PM
    Grrr! Trusted Crackberry to not lead me astray. Boo, hiss!

I had been using SayIt a long time until recently. It seems the dev pulled the plug on support. Voice Control app isn't what you are looking for, its IA, Intelligent Assistant in 10.3 that will do the trick, at least that's where it will start. Im sure it will need time to evolve. Voice Control is a fine app but it isn't the answer to Siri or whatever that thing in my Note2 is. Be patient, as with everything BB, its right around the corner, or the next corner...
    Traxxmy likes this.
    07-13-14 12:50 AM
    Simple solution. I just deleted it. But I thought it would have gone into my "Available" section in "My World". It didn't. Once you delete or uninstall the app, it's gone. It's no longer in BlackBerry World. Even if you try and search for it, it's not there anymore. Looks like the developer has abandoned it. He took my money and ran. Booooooo!

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 02:40 PM
    Very excited about 10.3 - but that $1.99 I spent on Say It could have been spent on a chocolate bar which would have brought be a whole lot more happiness- Crackberry recommended it- you owe me a chocolate bar CB! Ps. I have a weakness for Kit Kat's

Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    09-01-14 08:56 AM
    So long, Sayit. Kept it installed on the off chance things would change, but now that IA does the job (and better) it's time to move on.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 09:36 AM
    I also erased it to reinstall it and couldn't find it in BlackBerry World or available apps, however I could find this link and reinstall again. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...countrycode=US

Posted via ? Z10
    09-10-14 04:04 PM