Hi. I'm currently on the passport and about to change to the Priv. I would like to know if the Samsung stylus pen works on the Priv. Has anyone tried it out? Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    08-25-16 06:25 AM
    No, the PRIV does not have a Wacom ( or active) digitizer, so an active stylus won't work. Only the standard "capacitive styluses" will work, but they are less accurate than the S-Pen and don't provide pressure sensitivity.
    08-25-16 07:14 AM
    Wow! That's almost a deal breaker for me. I would have liked to combine the note taking capabilities of the Samsung notes with my fondness for the Priv. Is there some other stylus out there that can give S-pen like precision on the Priv? Really appreciate your input

Posted via CB10
    08-25-16 07:53 AM
    Wow! That's almost a deal breaker for me. I would have liked to combine the note taking capabilities of the Samsung notes with my fondness for the Priv. Is there some other stylus out there that can give S-pen like precision on the Priv? Really appreciate your input

Posted via CB10
    No! As stated before, the PRIV does not have the capacity for "S-Pen precision."

Posted via CB10
    08-25-16 10:08 AM