Hello everyone. I've downloaded sachesi-windows-1.2.3.7z - now what? I am running win8.1. When I click on that file, a box pops up asking me how I want to open that file. WTF? I have a choice of looking for an app in the store.............

What am I missing here? Help.
    07-08-14 06:51 PM
    Hello everyone. I've downloaded sachesi-windows-1.2.3.7z - now what? I am running win8.1. When I click on that file, a box pops up asking me how I want to open that file. WTF? I have a choice of looking for an app in the store.............

1.2.3. is unstable, I got it loaded OK but I couldn't get it to work properly anyway, I soon learned I wasn't the only one. I downloaded 1.2.1 and it works perfectly. Here's the exe:

Crap, the link is being interpreted by CrackBerry as being spam. Try this page I set up for other people who were having difficulty. You'll find the exe about half way down:

OK, this is crazy! CrackBerry doesn't like that one either. Go to the WIND Mobile forum of CrackBerry (Forums>BlackBerry Carrier Discussion>Canada>Other Canadian Carriers>WIND Mobile) and scroll down to the thread called "Finding and Loading Updates Using Sachesi"

Let us know how it goes!
    07-08-14 07:03 PM

This file is zipped. First you have to unzip the file using 7zip or Winzip etc then all you have to do is click on the .exe and presto Sachesi is running.
    07-08-14 07:06 PM

It's an archive - 7z means you need 7zip to unpack it. Not available in Windows Store.

Once you download and install that, all you need to do is right click on the archive file and choose 7zip -> extract here.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 08:06 PM