Dear blackberry nation... I have an issue loading the file from sachesi... I have searched through sachesi and found the update I need... but when I hit ( download all) it takes time like more than a day and no then stops... so I went to version look up and I found the file after this ( country 208, carrier 01, device z10, variant STL100-2 because I couldn't find for STL100-3 .... now I have th file which is in ZIP Format...

How to install it now??? Will this install be a non destructive or not?? Please help because this is the only way I can get an update and I really need it...

I'm currently running 10.2.1.2228 z10 STL100-3

Posted via my awesome Z10 STL100-3
    07-29-14 04:04 AM
    There is a guide to help you install with Sachesi. Found right here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...achesi-904841/

If you need more help, please post!
    srfinva likes this.
    07-29-14 07:06 AM
    There is a guide to help you install with Sachesi. Found right here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...achesi-904841/

If you need more help, please post!
    Thanks for your help... but my case is not mentioned in that guide, that's why I posted it...

Can anyone help me please?

07-29-14 12:41 PM
    Dear blackberry nation... I have an issue loading the file from sachesi... I have searched through sachesi and found the update I need... but when I hit ( download all) it takes time like more than a day and no then stops... so I went to version look up and I found the file after this ( country 208, carrier 01, device z10, variant STL100-2 because I couldn't find for STL100-3 .... now I have th file which is in ZIP Format...
    It seems your issue is the 'Download All' takes too long for your internet. If so, use the 'Grab Links' button instead.
    Then paste the links in to a download accelerator like jDownloader which will be able to pull the downloads much faster.

By the way, if the 'Download All' stops for whatever reason, it will always continue where it left off. It doesn't download files twice.
    zozo1980 likes this.
    07-30-14 02:09 AM
    It seems your issue is the 'Download All' takes too long for your internet. If so, use the 'Grab Links' button instead.
    Then paste the links in to a download accelerator like jDownloader which will be able to pull the downloads much faster.

By the way, if the 'Download All' stops for whatever reason, it will always continue where it left off. It doesn't download files twice.
    Thank you so much man, really appreciate your help... my internet is very slow due to my provider... it's good to know that the download will continue from where it stops... although, I have this for you sir which I wish you can answer...

If I click "grab links" then I will end up with so many files, right? How can I install these files then?? Shall I grab each file from the download button and install it??

What about the ZIP File that I have right now... can I install it from the install button?? or not?? Non destructive installation...

Thanks again for your help and informative reply...

07-30-14 05:55 AM
    Thank you so much man, really appreciate your help... my internet is very slow due to my provider... it's good to know that the download will continue from where it stops... although, I have this for you sir which I wish you can answer...

If I click "grab links" then I will end up with so many files, right? How can I install these files then?? Shall I grab each file from the download button and install it??

What about the ZIP File that I have right now... can I install it from the install button?? or not?? Non destructive installation...

Thanks again for your help and informative reply...

Yes it's true that an upgrade (non-destructive method) has many files. Over 100 in fact. This is just how it works to be non-destructive.
    Make sure they all go in to one folder (Sachesi does this automatically). Then in the install tab of Sachesi, just install that folder. Done . You can drag and drop too.

If you have a zip file already, you'd need to extract that. If it has over 100 files, it's probably what you want. If it has only 2 files, then it's not what you want.
    zozo1980 likes this.
    07-30-14 08:25 AM
    Yes it's true that an upgrade (non-destructive method) has many files. Over 100 in fact. This is just how it works to be non-destructive.
    Make sure they all go in to one folder (Sachesi does this automatically). Then in the install tab of Sachesi, just install that folder. Done . You can drag and drop too.

If you have a zip file already, you'd need to extract that. If it has over 100 files, it's probably what you want. If it has only 2 files, then it's not what you want.
    It's an honor to me that the creator of the program himself answered me....

Yeah they are a lot of files if I click grab links, so I will try to download them all and keep them in one folder and install them as a one step installation from the download button....

The ZIP File contains 2 files, so I will not install it as you recommended...

May I have your bbm pin please?? I might need help in the future... you are really very generous and patient with me....

07-30-14 09:14 AM