I don't want my phone to rotate and like to have my apps in portrait mode where possible.

For video apps, obviously, I prefer landscape. Is there a way to lock the default orientation by program so that I don't have to unlock, relock to watch video and then unlock, rotate and then re-re-lock to go back to normal use.

I had this set on my apple back in the day and truthfully is the only bb10 annoyance i have.
    04-19-15 10:52 AM
    No, and there is no way to lock into landscape which sucks.

Posted via CB10
    No, and there is no way to lock into landscape which sucks.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 10:54 AM
    I think you should to download Av player from BlackBerry world.
    Now if you will watch videos then it will be play in landscape mode by default. And if you want just portrait mode then swipe down from top screen in av player. Now turn off auto rotation. Thats it.
    So your videos will play next time only in portrait mode.
    Even av player is better then pre-loaded video app for me because av player allow me to play videos even when av player is minimize same like music app, and this feature will be helpful if you have any song in video format but you just want to listen it at the time.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 03:02 PM
    If it's what I'm thinking you r talking about its called Rotating Lock, it's it the settings when you swipe down.

Posted Via Aaron's BlackBerry Z10 
    12-16-15 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD