I always keep my media in my SD card and keep that SD card every time I change my phone.
    Apparently I made a mistake again trusting BB software and I decided to give BBLink a go when I upgraded my phone and did a full back up including some media that I had on my phone. Now, I can not restore that media back in my new phone.
    The BBB file weighs nearly 6GB and BBLink in the restore options only shows 2.5GB of app data, 402MB of media and 6.8 MB of device settings, and local contacts/calendar data. Where are the other 3GB of data gone?
    It is a good job I reluctantly keep my contacts and calendar in a Google account.
    Any ideas?
    07-23-14 05:55 PM
    Wait wait.
    You created a backup of your Settings/Data/Media.
    You restored the file.
    That type of backup does not include anything on your SD card. You have to sync that separately or backup yourself.

What bbb file was 6GB??
    07-24-14 05:54 PM
    Hi!
    Thanks for your reply, I mixed things a bit:
    I created a backup of my Settings, Data and Media (media that was stored on my phone) on a 6GB .bbb file. When I try to restore from that file, BBLink only shows 2.5GB of app data, 402MB of media and 6.8 MB of device settings, and local contacts/calendar data, which would be a total of 3GB aprox.
    I do not know what I've done wrong, but I reckon I am missing 3GB worth of data.
    07-25-14 02:25 PM