I've decided to order a Passport SE while they're still available and "on sale" so I can extend my BB10 experience a few more years. I currently have a AT&T Passport and I was wondering about switching devices. I've never done this with two of the same device.

I really don't care for "device switch" since it seems to have issues. I had to wipe my Passport a few months ago and restored it from a backup and it worked perfectly - even my icon arrangements came back the same (which I don't remember being the case, at least not under BB OS7). So I was wondering if I can do a full backup of my old Passport and then simply restore the backup to the new Passport. I'd be looking to switch devices with the least amount of work to get my entire environment back exactly as I had it.

Since it's the same type of device I can't see why this would be a problem, or is there something I'm missing?
    07-06-16 09:37 AM
    That would be the best, as long as the Os is the same on both devices, or your new device is higher in OS than the old one.
    MBrettH likes this.
    07-06-16 11:09 AM