Someone knows how to put back the notification settings in BB stroke again. I want to use a custom alert, that is their own sounds. Until grants I was always asked which app I want to use to open the music selection and if I want to just have time so or always. Unfortunately, I am "always" come to the last time and now always opens only the preinstalled selection of tones on the Priv. How can I modify it, so I'll ask again, what I want to open?
    I have tried already in the app settings when HUB app but they are not standard shortcuts deposited

Other suggestions ???
    thank you
    08-26-16 10:42 AM
    If I understand correctly you have an app you gave permission to always use. Go to settings, then apps. Find app that is always being used. You will see open by default, click that and clear defaults. That should set it back.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    If I understand correctly you have an app you gave permission to always use. Go to settings, then apps. Find app that is always being used. You will see open by default, click that and clear defaults. That should set it back.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-26-16 10:53 AM