Hi
    I faced a bug when my z10 is ringing.
    When my phone is ringing as soon as my finger touch any where of the screen my phone goes silent and that's bad. When my phone is in my pocket while i'm walking when some body is ringing it goes silent without even touching the screen by jusy touching the screen to my leg.
    It's better that if we want to put the phone into the silent mode it could be done by volume keys or maybe swiping the trigger down. Can some one report this bug to the blackberry or can some one introduce me a forum or conact info from blackberry company that I report this bug?
    Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 07:44 AM
    There used to be an email you could use but I have been getting reports that it has not been responsive lately. That being said we already told you in this thread. Contact the same guy, he is the most responsive and he seems to respond best via twitter...

http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...yboard-940600/
    06-29-14 08:38 AM
    Thanks for respond so I think I should told him.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 08:42 AM
    Hi
    I faced a bug when my z10 is ringing.
    When my phone is ringing as soon as my finger touch any where of the screen my phone goes silent and that's bad. When my phone is in my pocket while i'm walking when some body is ringing it goes silent without even touching the screen by jusy touching the screen to my leg.
    It's better that if we want to put the phone into the silent mode it could be done by volume keys or maybe swiping the trigger down. Can some one report this bug to the blackberry or can some one introduce me a forum or conact info from blackberry company that I report this bug?
    Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    It's not a bug.
    There's a thread where they've discussed this and I am with some others who really liked this touchanywheretosilentthephone method.

Posted from my Astro on Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3247
    06-29-14 08:50 AM
    Yep. It's feature many don't like so it's not a bug. Be nice if a person could turn that feature off if they wish.
    06-29-14 08:53 AM
    Yep. It's feature many don't like so it's not a bug. Be nice if a person could turn that feature off if they wish.
    Right! It should be a setting you can tweak!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-29-14 09:05 AM
    Well, I have read all the complaints about this and I can see where it could be done problem answering in your pocket. However, my question for the other issue is, if it is ringing, why don't you just answer it? If it is ringing and you touch the screen and it stops ringing, answer the dang thing!

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.2039
    06-29-14 02:34 PM
    Well, I have read all the complaints about this and I can see where it could be done problem answering in your pocket. However, my question for the other issue is, if it is ringing, why don't you just answer it? If it is ringing and you touch the screen and it stops ringing, answer the dang thing!

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.2039
    Lol...
    Some times it won't wait for you to hear or understand that the phone is ringing. Me for example I was walking and my phone ranged and it went on silent and I didn't realized that it was ringing. The worst thing is when it goes silent the viberation also stop and you can not notice your phone is ringing at all. If it's a feature they should have let us to decide for it not they push us to accept or like this feature.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 02:13 AM