is it possible to turn on location services through blackberry protect or by any other means, remotely on a blackberry Q10 ? this is a personal phone that is not running BES.
    06-17-14 06:51 AM
    Was BlackBerry Protect enabled at any point? If so, you may be able to track it there. - http://protect.blackberry.com. Login with your BBID.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    06-17-14 12:31 PM
    I recently misplaced my QTEN, and I used the BlackBerry Protect to pinpoint it, unfortunately it went "wireless" all of a sudden, then I realised I didn't misplaced it but someone took it, make it play a loud noise + locked it (didn't wipe). And when I confronted the person, he claimed he didn't "know" whose phone it is, even though it had a clear message displayed at to who it belonged to. If it was another person, he would have wiped the phone with the stupid default "blackberry" password and switched off the location services all together. The whole BlackBerry Protect doesn't help that much!

Posted via a sexy QTEN
    06-17-14 04:18 PM
    blackberry protect was activated and in fact up until two weeks ago, the location services were switched on. i believe they have been manually turned off from the phone. as i am not currently in the same country and don't have access to the phone, but would still like to be able to locate it, i was wondering if the location services can be remotely turned back on
    06-17-14 04:51 PM
    blackberry protect was activated and in fact up until two weeks ago, the location services were switched on. i believe they have been manually turned off from the phone. as i am not currently in the same country and don't have access to the phone, but would still like to be able to locate it, i was wondering if the location services can be remotely turned back on
    06-19-14 06:15 AM