I can set a Task and add reminders in the app. The Task shows up in the Calendar! But get no reminders.

Any suggestions? This is what made BB10 so awesome for me. Maybe a bug in 10.3? I'm on the new VZN Classic. Please help if you have suggestions.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 08:19 AM
    Works well on my Z10, just made a test to be sure. Software release 10.3.1.1565
    03-09-15 08:30 AM
    Any setting I might be missing? It worked great on my Q10 as well.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 08:35 AM
    I really don't want to return this phone to my verizon store. They had to dig it out from the back just to find it. The Remember Reminders are what connect the ENTIRE phone to the Calendar.

I did a security wipe. The Reminders are still not appearing, which makes even the basic Task useless for me.

Nobody has had this problem? On the Q10 the reminders showed up every day they were set to.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 11:36 AM
    I really don't want to return this phone to my verizon store. They had to dig it out from the back just to find it. The Remember Reminders are what connect the ENTIRE phone to the Calendar.

I did a security wipe. The Reminders are still not appearing, which makes even the basic Task useless for me.

Nobody has had this problem? On the Q10 the reminders showed up every day they were set to.

Posted via CB10
    Security wipe does not replace the OS. It's better to reload the OS using BlackBerry Link, so you will get a fresh copy of the OS from BlackBerry servers.

In Link choose Preferences > Reload Device Software

If you choose to use Link, be sure to make a backup of your files (docs, pics etc) on the SD Card or on the PC before reloading the OS, otherwise you will lose everything stored on the internal memory.

Very important! If your SD Card is encrypted, cancel the encryption before reloading the OS - otherwise you will lose everything stored on the SD Card, too.
    03-09-15 11:42 AM
    It's working fine here. Check your notification settings.
    Settings->notifications -> select profile -> customise app notifications -> calendar.

Edit: I just read the title again and saw that it doesn't show also. Then you may have to perform a reload.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 11:43 AM
    Thanks, I have not tried this.

Security wipe does not replace the OS. It's better to reload the OS using BlackBerry Link, so you will get a fresh copy of the OS from BlackBerry servers.

In Link choose Preferences > Reload Device Software

If you choose to use Link, be sure to make a backup of your files (docs, pics etc) on the SD Card or on the PC before reloading the OS, otherwise you will lose everything stored on the internal memory.

Very important! If your SD Card is encrypted, cancel the encryption before reloading the OS - otherwise you will lose everything stored on the SD Card, too.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 12:45 PM
    Note: If you have this same/similar issue on a BlackBerry 10 device other than the BlackBerry Passport (BlackBerry Classic, Z30, Z10, Z5, Z3, Q10, Q5, etc...), this post may still be of great assistance in this matter.

Regarding the Calendar/Remember tasks audible notifications issue, as well as the integration of Remember tasks with the Calendar app, I have personally contacted Michael Clewley regarding this, and am proud to report that, at least as of the recent BlackBerry Passport OS update (OS Version 10.3.1.2558), this issue has been resolved for the most part - I have personally tested this myself. (However, the display still doesn't turn on alongside the audible notification.)

* For more information on this issue/fix, as well as the complete .zip file of all of the components of the BlackBerry Passport OS 10.3.1.2558 update, please visit this thread.

* For more details on OS update 10.3.1.2558 and/or how to sideload it via Sachesi, please visit this thread.
    03-14-15 08:59 PM