Recently I have noticed that if I write something on Evernote folder within remember app, it does not synchronise with Evernote app. Same thing happened in reverse case. Evernote synchronise with server properly. Does Evernote stop supporting BlackBerry? Anyone has this problem?

04-10-16 01:57 PM
    Check accounts in settings. You probably just need to sign in again.
    idhbar likes this.
    04-10-16 02:21 PM
    Thanks for your help. Actually the account has been expired from device. App was still working. I did not check it before. Now I removed the old acc and authenticate the existing account again. It starts working again.

04-10-16 02:44 PM
    What if there is no option to set up an Evernote account under accounts? :O
    I've got this problem after updating to 10.3.3.1435

Posted via CB10
    02-12-17 08:47 AM
    What if there is no option to set up an Evernote account under accounts? :O
    I've got this problem after updating to 10.3.3.1435

Posted via CB10
    Did you install the evernote app from BBW and grant all the permissions it wants?
    02-21-17 12:50 PM
    Hi Tim,

Yes is did. Complete reinstall over BBW, all permissions are enabled.

Posted via CB10 via BlackBerry Passport
    02-21-17 12:53 PM
    What does it show available when you click add accounts?

BTW, I can't get my evernote to sync on Passport. Maybe there is more probs with it. I wandered in here looking for answers and saw your question.
    02-21-17 01:04 PM
    What does it show available when you click add accounts?

BTW, I can't get my evernote to sync on Passport. Maybe there is more probs with it. I wandered in here looking for answers and saw your question.
    Do you have more than two devices linked to your Evernote? Evernote recently implemented a change limiting the number of devices you can have on the free tiered plan.
    Tim-ANC and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    02-22-17 08:06 AM
    Do you have more than two devices linked to your Evernote? Evernote recently implemented a change limiting the number of devices you can have on the free tiered plan.
    DOH! I thought I was just linked to my PC and Passport because I deleted the app from my Z10. I had to go to my account on Evernote's website to unlink the Z10. Thanks for making me think about this again.
    Last edited by Tim-ANC; 02-23-17 at 03:35 AM.
    semime and Sebastian Haas like this.
    02-22-17 08:52 AM
    Hi Tim,
    I think there's the issue here, I've just got no "Evernote" option to klick on, if I want to connect another account.

Remember and Evernote integration problem-img_20170222_222807.png

Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-22-17 03:29 PM
    Hi Tim,
    I think there's the issue here, I've just got no "Evernote" option to klick on, if I want to connect another account.

Did you check if your Passport is linked to your account on Evernote's website?
    02-23-17 03:35 AM
    Did you check if your Passport is linked to your account on Evernote's website?
    yes is did, but evernote says that a browserlink to evernote is not supported for Blackberry 10 Browser.
    02-23-17 10:04 AM
    yes is did, but evernote says that a browserlink to evernote is not supported for Blackberry 10 Browser.
    Sounds to me as though your Evernote installation is corrupt. You should have an Evernote account appear under 3rd party accounts. I know you've already reinstalled but if I were in your shoes then I would delete the Evernote app from your device again, reboot, then attempt another installation.
    02-23-17 10:27 AM
    Sounds to me as though your Evernote installation is corrupt. You should have an Evernote account appear under 3rd party accounts. I know you've already reinstalled but if I were in your shoes then I would delete the Evernote app from your device again, reboot, then attempt another installation.
    so i tried, nothing no evernote-Account in the Settings
    02-23-17 10:33 AM
    Did you try to check your account settings from a different browser or a PC?
    02-23-17 11:12 AM
    yes, in evernote via PC under "devices" is my passport listed, but it just works via evernote App, no Remember-integration.
    02-23-17 11:57 AM
    yes, in evernote via PC under "devices" is my passport listed, but it just works via evernote App, no Remember-integration.
    Have you added Evernote under your accounts?

two finger swipe down from the top... tap settings... tap accounts... tap the plus sign to add Evernote, sign in and authorize your Blackberry.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-24-17 11:32 PM
    Have you added Evernote under your accounts?

two finger swipe down from the top... tap settings... tap accounts... tap the plus sign to add Evernote, sign in and authorize your Blackberry.
    That's his problem, he's not seeing it as an option. He posted a screen shot above in post #, well i can't see it on the new format. Deutsch: konto hinzu = add account.

Also said it started after 10.3.3 update. I'm on 10.3.2.
    02-25-17 01:54 AM
    Ah, yes. Images weren't appearing for me. I understand now though. Thank you. I'm still on 10.3.2 myself and in no hurry to to upgrade.
    Short of a wipe (although drastic to some), I'm out of ideas. My inkling is that it's a corruption of some sort. I've not stumbled upon similar complaints. Were this universal I would think there would be others mentioning it. Hopefully someone may yet chime in with alternate suggestions.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-25-17 04:20 AM
    I don't have any more ideas either. Sorry Sebastian
    02-25-17 04:37 AM