For a while I have noticed Remember app not syncing with Evernote. Is it just me or do they not work together anymore? I have re-authorized my Evernote account, and just updated to OS10.2.1.2976. Still no go. Need help please!

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 07:13 AM
    Yes they do work together. I have 10.3 and they work fine. Have you added your Evernote account to your accounts list?
    08-06-14 09:31 AM
    For a while I have noticed Remember app not syncing with Evernote. Is it just me or do they not work together anymore? I have re-authorized my Evernote account, and just updated to OS10.2.1.2976. Still no go. Need help please!

Posted via CB10
    I'd suggest deleting the account restart your device, then re-add the account.
    08-06-14 11:48 AM
    Thanks for the replies. Still having the problem. Still perplexed. I have tried to isolate what is going on and researched forums on Crackberry, Evernote and Blackberry. I have replied in other forums to no avail and am very frustrated. I love my Q10, and may depend too much on the Remember App, but it is quick and easy. When it synced right it was great. I have an Evernote account that is authorized and active. Some notes sync, others don't. When I restore from Backup on Link, I lose all Evernote folders and have to go through removing and re-authorizing the account. Even then, they don't all come back. I have discovered when I write a note on Q10, it does not sync with Evenote. I don't know if it has to do with the Remember App, Evernote or the way I created folders and notes. Any help would be appreciated!
    09-15-14 08:18 AM
    Thanks for the replies. Still having the problem. Still perplexed. I have tried to isolate what is going on and researched forums on Crackberry, Evernote and Blackberry. I have replied in other forums to no avail and am very frustrated. I love my Q10, and may depend too much on the Remember App, but it is quick and easy. When it synced right it was great. I have an Evernote account that is authorized and active. Some notes sync, others don't. When I restore from Backup on Link, I lose all Evernote folders and have to go through removing and re-authorizing the account. Even then, they don't all come back. I have discovered when I write a note on Q10, it does not sync with Evenote. I don't know if it has to do with the Remember App, Evernote or the way I created folders and notes. Any help would be appreciated!
    I don't know if this will help you or not. From what I've read here, Link doesn't back up the Remember app. I use Backup Pro from FireChest dot com. When you are making notes on your Q10 are you using voice note in Remember or something else? As far as I know, the actual Remember folders don't sync with the Evernote folders in Remember. You can share between any of them but they just occupy the same area in the app. If you use remember to make a voice note, you can save it in any folder you want including your Evernote folders. Voice notes work very well.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    09-15-14 09:38 AM
    Yeah, I realize Link does not backup Evernote folders in Remember. Also I only use written notes, and very few attachments (which are actually showing up still!). Unfortunately I have to manually back them up into Evernote BlackBerry App prior to backup and restore or when loading new OS. If I don't, they are gone from Remember. The crazy thing is not all are gone. Now I have 19 Evernote folders showing in Remember App, but in Evernote, I have 21. Within each folder, I have some of the notes showing up, but not all of them. Right now, about half the folders in Remember do not show the folder name. In it's place it says "Loading Entries...". It does that even if I revioke Evernote and re Authorize it. Very frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 12:45 PM
    Yeah, I realize Link does not backup Evernote folders in Remember. Also I only use written notes, and very few attachments (which are actually showing up still!). Unfortunately I have to manually back them up into Evernote BlackBerry App prior to backup and restore or when loading new OS. If I don't, they are gone from Remember. The crazy thing is not all are gone. Now I have 19 Evernote folders showing in Remember App, but in Evernote, I have 21. Within each folder, I have some of the notes showing up, but not all of them. Right now, about half the folders in Remember do not show the folder name. In it's place it says "Loading Entries...". It does that even if I revioke Evernote and re Authorize it. Very frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    It's probably redundant, but I'll ask anyway. Have you double checked your permissions and sync settings in Evernote?

09-15-14 01:06 PM
    Redundant is fine. I'm so immersed I'm probably overlooking obvious stuff. I will double check Evernote permissions and settings from PC tonight after work. I did read that reminders and tags can cause sync issues, so I removed all of those. I even went with a Premium for a year thinking I may have overused the free version of Evernote with all the syncing and resyncing I've done recently. Desperate to get them playing nicely together again!

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 01:25 PM
    Redundant is fine. I'm so immersed I'm probably overlooking obvious stuff. I will double check Evernote permissions and settings from PC tonight after work. I did read that reminders and tags can cause sync issues, so I removed all of those. I even went with a Premium for a year thinking I may have overused the free version of Evernote with all the syncing and resyncing I've done recently. Desperate to get them playing nicely together again!

Posted via CB10
    I'm clutching at straws here, trying to help. I use both Remember and Evernote, but on a very small scale, so there's much I don't know, sorry.

09-15-14 02:27 PM
    You are replying and offering helpful suggestions. That is always good. I do appreciate it. I've tried forums and no found help in the past. A lot of good info found in replies to other posters, but I need my specific issue resolved. I have found I use Remember for so many thing because it is fast, easy to use, the folder color coding makes it visually better than the BlackBerry Evernote app and finally, it syncs with Evernote (supposedly). It stopped syncing somewhere along the line and darn if I can figure out why. I was hoping it is something easy to fix, or at least is fixable. Worst case scenario is I have 253 notes that I will start moving into a new Evernote account and see if that works. I really don't want to do that unless last resort. Thx again!

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 03:02 PM
    Try to log in to Evernote frm account settings then from the Evernote app

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 07:26 PM
    Thanks kalonjie, I know how to do it, the problem was when I did that the folders were not syncing. It now seems to be a corrupt Evernote account or at least Remember syncing with my Evernote account. I created another Evernote account and am able to sync both directions, back and forth. Guess I have a job ahead moving my 250 notes from one account to the other! Oh well, at least it is working. Now I'm thinking it is time to wipe my Q10 and start fresh. I have read in other forums this can be a helpful thing to do. No doubt that will be a big undertaking, but may be worth it to get rid of this corruption, and possibly others, and maybe improve overall performance. Thanks for the input folks!
    09-16-14 06:18 PM
    Thanks kalonjie, I know how to do it, the problem was when I did that the folders were not syncing. It now seems to be a corrupt Evernote account or at least Remember syncing with my Evernote account. I created another Evernote account and am able to sync both directions, back and forth. Guess I have a job ahead moving my 250 notes from one account to the other! Oh well, at least it is working. Now I'm thinking it is time to wipe my Q10 and start fresh. I have read in other forums this can be a helpful thing to do. No doubt that will be a big undertaking, but may be worth it to get rid of this corruption, and possibly others, and maybe improve overall performance. Thanks for the input folks!
    Thanks all working fine now Deleted my old account, signed up for a new on all is fine now.
    09-19-14 02:53 PM
    Just wanted to warn people that removing the Evernote account connection to BB10 will delete all your Evernote folders in Remember, so if it has been out of sync, you might lose data/notes! Make sure to make preparations before embarking on the Evernote relationship reset.
    11-07-14 08:52 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I should have updated. After a long struggle trying to figure it out, reading multiple forums in both Blackberry and Evernote, I finally tried opening a new Evernote account. It worked and has worked great ever since. I had to do a lot of manual moving files to my new Evernote account, but it was worth it, and all is well again.
    peregrineay likes this.
    11-07-14 09:30 PM