Now BlackBerry z3 showing a red exclamation near to the battery icon. Often when I put my device on charging a massage comes that says" to charge your device faster then use the charger that came with this device". I m wondering that charger is original then why this message displayed. And now device showing nothing when I connect charger..what is this? What is mean by ref exclamation??

BlackBerry Z3 running 10.3.1.1779
    07-04-15 11:27 AM
    Firstly U have to login to the CB aap which you created on CB ( compulsory) .
    Then when you open an thread desk a little rectangular icon will displayed on bottom of the screen .
    Click and type.

07-04-15 11:40 AM
    Now BlackBerry z3 showing a red exclamation near to the battery icon. Often when I put my device on charging a massage comes that says" to charge your device faster then use the charger that came with this device". I m wondering that charger is original then why this message displayed. And now device showing nothing when I connect charger..what is this? What is mean by ref exclamation??

That indicator shows charging problems with your phone. It could mean the charger is starting to break? If you connect your phone to a PC via USB, does the indicator look normal for charging? If so, it's probably just a bad charger

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    07-04-15 01:29 PM
    How can I post any questions on this app ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On the app, open the Forums section. Select an appropriate area for the question - you are in the right place if you see a list of topics from people. Press the 3 dots and start a new thread.

Some advice: avoid posting unrelated questions in other people's threads (I know you had no choice, but it's like interrupting a conversation). And make sure to post the question with the most clarity (brief is also better) and best forum section as possible - people tend to reply to threads with the same amount of effort put into opening them.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    07-04-15 01:32 PM
    It could be due to a faulty USB jack on the phone. My brother had the same problem. If your phone is under warranty get it repaired.

Q5SQR100-3/10.3.1.2576
    anuj syal likes this.
    07-04-15 10:34 PM