I am holding on by a thread

I am very disappointed they did not make it a priority to release a Traditional Android Blackberry.

Blackberry is known for the keyboard, yet they continue to release phones to compete with the iPhone and other like devices, rather than focusing on what people like the most THE KEYBOARD. You would think that they would stop trying to reinvent the wheel, and rather expand on perfecting the classical blackberry with a quarry keyboard, yet it seems they are throwing everything on the wall and hopping something sticks.

I get they need customers, but focus on your base first.
    07-26-16 03:10 PM
    Actually, if you spend a bunch of time on the forum like I do, there are a large number of people who are calling for a full touch phone.
    As for the not having a "Traditional" Android Blackberry, what do you call the PRIV? It has a keyboard, I used to have a 9810 slider (OS7) - so there is a "tradition" there.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-26-16 03:14 PM
    The PRIV is expensive though. I'm hanging on for a new keyboard phone. Have had my great Q10 for 3 years now. Very happy with it, just annoying that some apps are clunky, so looking forward to an android version with keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 05:15 PM
    Blackberry did try with a traditional blackberry hence the classic q10 passport....all pkb. Pkb are now a niche market and the world has moved on. No point in concentrating on something that maybe a few thousand people want and try something that the millions have.
    david7saad and jaydee5799 like this.
    07-26-16 05:37 PM
    I am holding on by a thread…

I am very disappointed they did not make it a priority to release a “Traditional” Android Blackberry.

Blackberry is known for the keyboard, yet they continue to release phones to compete with the iPhone and other like devices, rather than focusing on what people like the most – THE KEYBOARD. You would think that they would stop trying to reinvent the wheel, and rather expand on perfecting the classical blackberry with a quarry keyboard, yet it seems they are throwing everything on the wall and hopping something sticks.

I get they need customers, but focus on your base first.
    The only phone I want and May ,May cause me to go android (uhg) would be a VKB Passport. There is no VKB like BB's. I was spoiled after my Z10.
    07-26-16 06:15 PM
    The pkb is the thing that drove many people to leave bb. Me being one of them. Slab phones are where it's at and the new dtek is a glorified z30....too little too late.
    07-26-16 08:53 PM