So before everything. I searched the forum for it first but I couldn't find anything about it.

I wanted to compose a mail and when I started typing I got like 10000 of names of email adresses I don't know. I see like 2 names I know but didn't at as a contact at all and I never send her an email. It's very weird. Normaly I get emails from Amazon and that kind of stuff and these are here too but I never got or send something to them. It's very weird, anybody with an explanation?

Posted with my awesome ? Z10
    Last edited by MrDoreth; 11-26-14 at 06:54 AM.
    11-24-14 11:26 AM
    Anybody?

11-26-14 03:57 AM
    Not sure what you're talking about. You say contacts and show CB?
    11-26-14 06:17 AM
    Not sure what you're talking about. You say contacts and show CB?
    Okay thanks at least somebody
    will change it directly
    11-26-14 06:47 AM
    To make it a little clearder. I wanted to send an email so I pressed compose in HUB selected email and when I typed for example 'm' (so Mom would come up) it doesn't show Mom but it does show for example milakunis@gmail.com, so random emailadresses that I don't know nor the person.
    It's very strange and maybe any of you knew how I can 'delete' this email adresses because they aren't in any received or sent mail and neither are they in my contacts
    11-26-14 06:56 AM
    Do you have a corporate email linked to your phone? If so, it will search through the global address book for matches.

If I recall correctly, Google was implementing something like that for any email you received with addresses in the body. It will parse through the text and offer suggestions, just like how Facebook suggests possible friends.

Posted with my BlackBerry Z10!
    11-26-14 07:04 AM
    Do you have a corporate email linked to your phone? If so, it will search through the global address book for matches.

If I recall correctly, Google was implementing something like that for any email you received with addresses in the body. It will parse through the text and offer suggestions, just like how Facebook suggests possible friends.

Posted with my BlackBerry Z10!
    Oh okay Thanks and no I'm only 17 so Corporate email can't be the issue. It was with Gmail account so It's possible that it was like you said. Pretty weird that I knew 2 people on the suggested people
    11-26-14 07:19 AM
    It come from spam messages you received. Most likely one of your spam messages had a mass senders list the addresses of the other senders are showing up in your predictions when you compose an email. I have found this to be both annoying and helpful.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-26-14 10:30 AM
    It come from spam messages you received. Most likely one of your spam messages had a mass senders list the addresses of the other senders are showing up in your predictions when you compose an email. I have found this to be both annoying and helpful.
    Can you delete it. The adresses

kbz1960 likes this.
    11-26-14 11:23 AM
    Can you delete it. The adresses

I think the only way is delete your dictionary but then it will just start doing it again.
    MrDoreth likes this.
    11-26-14 01:29 PM
    I think the only way is delete your dictionary but then it will just start doing it again.
    Thank YOU!
    11-27-14 12:03 PM