I'm thinking of getting an AT&T Passport and they don't offer skins for it. I like my phones red, so I asked if they were planing to offered skins for that version of the Passport and they said that they weren't aware there were differences between them and that no one had asked for them before. They also said that they buy the phones so they can properly measure everything but they also appreciate when people lend them their phones and they do the work of putting the skins on while taking the benefit of measure that phone they don't have. With that said I really want to know if have any of you sent or have taken your phone to Phantomskinz to get the skins on? If so, should I do it or should I wait for them to meet the demand?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 06:45 PM
    If so, should I do it or should I wait for them to meet the demand?
    Isn't that really up to you? lol. I mean, only you know if you want to live w/o your phone until they're done with it.
    06-10-15 11:13 PM
    I know, and I can live without it for a few days because I'd send it as soon as I get it so I don't have time to miss it, but I wanted to see if anyone had a bad experience or something but I guess no one has.
    06-11-15 07:38 AM