I just received an invitation to update to the newest version of BBM. Along with the invite, is the opportunity to create a custom pin. I have two questions:

How does this work?
    Is it worth the upgrade?

Thanks all.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 04:07 PM
    How does this work?
    Is it worth the upgrade?
    1. Once you update (or shortly thereafter) you will have a Subscription section in BBM Shop which you can do No Ads and Custom Pin (select and you can subscribe).
    2. The cost is $1.99USD per month (the worth value is in your own determination).
    03-05-15 04:52 PM
    1. Once you update (or shortly thereafter) you will have a Subscription section in BBM Shop which you can do No Ads and Custom Pin (select and you can subscribe).
    2. The cost is $1.99USD per month (the worth value is in your own determination).
    Thanks. Would I then have to give my contacts my new pin?

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 05:11 PM
    Would I then have to give my contacts my new pin?
    That I'm not sure on - it should propagate out to your contact list without issues but someone with custom pin would be better at answering this. I abstain for now.
    03-05-15 05:18 PM
    Thanks. I wonder how many other people have one?

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 05:27 PM
    Thanks. I wonder how many other people have one?

Posted via CB10
    You will see a blue badge in the contact's photo which means they have a custom pin. Also when you check the info of the contact with custom pin. You will see their normal pin and their custom pin. You don't have to give your current contacts you new custom pin. You can use it for new contacts or on business cards.

Via CB Running  PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    SnapzGEG likes this.
    03-05-15 05:31 PM
    You will see a blue badge in the contact's photo which means they have a custom pin. Also when you check the info of the contact with custom pin. You will see their normal pin and their custom pin. You don't have to give your current contacts you new custom pin. You can use it for new contacts or on business cards.

Via CB Running  PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    Here's a question, so in a sense u still maintain your old pin correct? So could one still add you with your old pin as well as your custom pin?

2nd. Let's say for whatever reason, I for one have a prepaid visa that I top up for lil things like app purchases. This custom pin is a monthly recurring bill. What if for some reason I forget to top up this card and the month is up? Does it now cancel the custom pin and I'm back to my old one, automatically?

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 06:22 AM