So I've just brought my phone from Canada to the UK. Got a Three SIM and popped it in and it took to the network right away. First 3G, then 4G, then H+ in sequence. All of my e-mails from since leaving Canada came through, but the "connected to BlackBerry network features" icon has not shown up (except for when I'm on wifi)

I can send/receive Facebook messages, though sometimes they fail a few times sending, but web pages are no good, and I can't check the weather.

Thing is, it works occasionally. For a few minutes everything was fine, then it went away again.

For reference, this *is* the phone I dropped in boiling water a few months ago, and there's a couple of towers in Ottawa I've been having similar issues with.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 09:50 AM
    I've tried switching network from "4G + 3G + 2G" to "4G + 3G" and "3G + 2G" and that doesn't seem to help.

Tried restarting it with no luck.

Might try sticking the SIM in my wife's Z10 to see if it's the phone or the SIM.

Also currently waiting on an unlock code for my new Classic, but it's taking its sweet time coming. Ordered it on Wednesday.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 09:53 AM