So all of a sudden my Q10 texting stopped working. I can still receive texts fine but all the things involved in outgoing texts are broken. I have a few things happen (which one seems to be random):
    - I open up a contact and the screen never loads beyond the basic format for a SMS screen (not even contact name) and stays that way until a reboot
    - I open the text screen for a contact, begin to type a text, and then suddenly become unable to enter anything else; all buttons and on-screen buttons become non-functional until a reboot
    - I can fully type a text and hit send and it disappears - the text goes away but does not show in the sent messages and is not received by the contact (I've verified with them)
    - Text sends and appears as a "waiting to send" icon that you'd see if you sent without service and never gets sent or sends hours later (despite having full bars)
    - Some combination of the above

A restart of the device or a battery pull seem to do the same thing - I can send about one text and then one or a few of the things mentioned above occur. I'm running the latest OS (just checked); no extra apps, bought the phone new a few years ago. Help!!
    06-06-15 09:49 PM
    What OS version are you specifically running?
    Are you connected to bluetooth?
    Can you try closing BlackBerry blend through the device monitor?
    06-06-15 10:11 PM